Ch. 30

It was a normal day at school until I get a text from Aaron.

Aaron♡- Hey meet me in the atrium right now.

Me- Aaron I'm going to see you in an hour. Can't it just wait until English?

Aaron♡- No I need to see you right now.

Me- Okay, I'm on my way.

Because I was in Pre-Cal and we aren't doing anything I raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom. My teacher nodded her head and I head to the atrium. I get to the atrium and see Aaron leaning up against one of the brick pillars. "What do you want?" I say with a bit of an attitude. I wasn't having the best start to my day, because our head coach yelled at the team this morning for the stupidest thing. "Wow, what's up your ass?" Aarons says in a joking tone with a smile on his face. I shove him and ask, "Seriously, what do you want?" "I wanted to see you, plus I miss you and the way you feel." Aaron says, whispering in my ear. When he said that my stomach got butterflies. "Aaron we can't do that here." "Come on, babygirl please. I need you so bad." "I have to get back to Pre-Cal." As I am walking away Aaron grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. "Haven't you ever wanted to have sex at school?" "No, I have never wanted to have sex at school. Have you?" "Yeah. The fear of getting caught doesn't make you want to do it?" "No. I am not about to have sex at school and then have my parents ask why I got detention or suspended." "That would only happen with we got caught." I give him a look and he says, "Okay, fine. Can we at least do it before soccer practice?" "Fine, after 3rd  period we can." A smile appears on his face and he kisses me on the cheek. "Now I really need to get back to Pre-Cal." "Okay, I love you." He says kissing me. "I love you too." I walk back to Pre-Cal and sit back down at my desk.