Ch. 5

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

2 weeks later

Aaron- Hey, so Emma is spending the night at Hailey's if you want to come over.

Me- I would love to. What time does she leave?

Aaron- Idk probably around 3

Me- Ok I will probably come around 3:10

Aaron- Great. I can't wait to see you

Me- I can't wait to see you either

I put my phone down on the table, notice that its 2 o'clock, and go up to my room to pack.

Aaron and I have been on multiple "secret" dates in the past 2 weeks. I'm falling for him. I am truly falling for him.

I pack my stuff, make sure the house is locked up, and get to my car. When I get to my car I see that it is 3:05 and I head to Aaron and Emma's house. As I pull up to their house, Emma pulls out of the driveway and heads the other direction from me. That could have been close. I pull up in the driveway and grab my backpack out of the car. I get to the front door and knock. Aaron opens the door and kisses me. "Hi," he says still cupping my face. "Hi," I say back. He then grabs my hand and leads me inside. He closes the door behind me and says, "You can put your stuff in my room." "Okay," I say with a smile on my face. I run up to his room, put my backpack by his bed, and run downstairs to see Aaron sitting at the kitchen island. I come up from behind and hug him. He turns around and I sit on his lap. I kiss him and ask, "So what are we doing today?" "I was thinking we could go swimming, then watch TV, eat dinner, watch a movie, and then go to bed. But we can change it up as much as we want." "That sounds like a fun day," I say kissing him again. We make out and Aaron then grabs me and stands up not breaking the kiss. We move to the couch and I am still sitting on his lap. After a little bit I pull away, get off his lap, and grab Aaron's hand. "What just happened? What are you doing?" "Want to go swimming?" "I want to kiss you." "We can kiss in the pool. Plus, I brought the black bathing suit you liked a lot when I spent the night with Emma on the first day of summer." "Then what are we waiting for, let's change." I chuckle and we go up to his room. "If you want, you can change in the bathroom or I can change in the bathroom and you change in the bedroom." "I am good with either," I say. "Okay, then I will change in the bathroom and you can change in here." "You would give up your room for me to change in here." "Yeah, of course." I kiss him and he goes into the bathroom. A minute later I have my bathing suit on and I hear a knock on the door. "You can come in." the door opens and Aaron says, "Damn. My girlfriend is gorgeous." I turn around, smile, and walk towards him. "Do I really look that good?" He then kisses me and says, "Does that answer your question?" "I think you need to do it again." He smiles and kisses me again. He then grabs my hand and we go outside and get in the pool. We swim for about 2 hours and make out during those 2 hours too. We get out at 5:40 and change. After we are changed we put our wet bathing suits in the dryer and watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine. We watch TV for about 2 hours and decide to get food. "What do you want for dinner?" Aaron asks. I look at him and say, "I don't care." "I will choose dinner and you can choose dessert." "Works for me." "How does In N Out sound?" "Really good actually." Aaron orders dinner, we eat, and then sit at the kitchen island. I sit on his lap and we talk. "So, what do you want for dessert?" Aaron asks. "I don't know." "If you want we can watch a movie while you decide what you want for dessert." 

As we watch the movie I realize what I want for dessert. I want Aaron. I want to be with him. "I know what I want for dessert." Aaron pauses the movie and asks, "What do you want?" "You." "Are you sure?" "100 percent." "Well you don't have to tell me twice." He grabs my hand and we go to his room. "Door open or closed?" He asks. "We are the only ones here. So, open I guess." He walks to the bed and takes off his shirt. We then meet at the foot of the bed and puts his forehead on mind. "I want to make sure that you are 100% ready." "I am 100% ready." After I said that he picks me up and lies me on the bed. He hovers over me and kisses me. As he kisses me I run my fingers through his hair. He takes off my shirt and bra and kisses me neck. He kisses down my body to the waist band on my shorts. He looks up at me and takes off my shorts. He kisses my inner thigh and my breath hitches. Aaron then stand up and takes off his shorts and boxers while I take off my underwear. He hovers over me again and kisses me. He then opens his night stand drawer and pulls out a condom. He looks at me and asks, "Ready?" I nod, he puts the condom on, and inserts himself in me. He moves slowly at first so I can get used to him. Once I am used to his size he moves faster with every motion. I wrap my legs around his waist and run my nails up and down his back. As Aaron moves faster I let out a moan. "I'm about to cum babygirl." "I am too." As we climax we both moan really loud. He pulls himself out, takes of the condom, and throws it away. While he throws the condom away I get under the covers and wait for him to get back. When he gets back from the bathroom he joins me under the covers and we are face to face. He wraps his arms around me and holds me. We are both breathing heavy and Aaron says, "That was amazing. I'm so happy we decided to do this." "It really was amazing. You're happy that we had sex or that we started dating?" "Both. But I am very happy that we started dating." "I am too." We kiss and fall asleep in each other's arms. Tonight, was better than I thought it would be. I want to tell him that I love him, but I don't know if we are at that stage in our relationship. Right now, I'm just happy I'm with him tonight. This was one of the best nights of my life.

a.n.

Because I didn't post last week I will post twice today. This Chapter was hard for me to post because I am nervous about the smut scene, but here it is.