Ch. 6

I wake up and grab my phone off the nightstand. I see that it is 9:30 AM and put my phone back. I see that Aaron is still asleep and can't help but think about what we did last night. It was amazing and I'm so happy that we decide to do it last night. As I look at him I realize how cute he is while he sleeps. I kiss his nose and put my hand on his cheek. He is so cute. When I am with him time moves fast. I wish it didn't, but that just means I am having a lot of fun with him. I decide to get up and make breakfast, because I'm hungry and I don't know when he is going to get up. I would stay in bed with him, but I want to do something for him since he paid for dinner last night. I get up put my underwear on and grab one of Aarons t-shirts. I go downstairs and grab all the things I need for pancakes. I finish making the pancakes when Aaron comes downstairs with just gray sweatpants on. "Good morning," he says with the biggest smile on his face. "Morning." "It smells really good in here." "Thanks. I made pancakes." Aaron enters the kitchen, lifts me up, and I sit on the counter. "Last night was fun," Aaron says before kissing me. I kiss him back and say, "It really was. Do you know when Emma is coming home, so I know when to leave." "I told her to text me when she is on her way home," he pulls out his phone and continues with, "I haven't gotten anything from her yet. So, we are good for a bit." I jump off the counter and put the pancakes on a plate. Aaron grabs the syrup and we sit at the dinner table. "Is that my t-shirt?" Aaron asks. I look down and say, "Yeah, do you mind?" "No, not at all. You are my girlfriend. You can steal a hoodie before you leave if you want," He says as he puts a bit of pancake into his mouth. "Really?!" He swallows and says, "Yeah, of course." "Okay. I wonder which one I'll take." Once we finish breakfast, Aaron and I go back to his room. Aaron walks to the window and opens the curtains and blinds. "It's so pretty outside," I say as I walk up to him. "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you." "That was so cheesy." "Yeah, I know," he says while cupping my face and kisses me. He pulls away and looks at me. "I'm going to take a shower. My sweatshirts are in the top drawer or hanging up in my closet. You can choose which one you want to wear. And even though I will be in the shower you can come in if you need to brush your teeth or hair if you want." "Okay. Thank you." Aaron smiles and turns to go into the bathroom. I open his top drawer of his dresser and find his light blue hoodie that I have loved since he bought it. I start to pack my stuff up and put his sweatshirt in my backpack. I grab my toothbrush and hair brush and head to the bathroom. Aaron is still in the shower so I brush my teeth first. As I finish brushing my teeth, the water turns off and Aaron walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Fuck. I swear, he does this on purpose.

I brush my hair and go into the bedroom. I see Aaron going through his dresser to find something you wear. He grabs a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "Oh. Here's your shirt." I take it off and hand it to him. He grabs it, smiles, and puts it on his bed. I put my bra on and grab a t-shirt out of my backpack. Aaron grabs his phone and says, "Emma just texted me. She is on her way home. We have about 15 minutes." "Okay. I already packed my stuff, but I'm not ready to leave." "I'm not ready for you to leave either." "How long are you going to wear just that towel because it is killing me." "Do you want me to take it off?" "Only if you want me to ride you." "Okay," he says starting to take it off. "No! I was kidding! What if Emma gets here faster than we think." "Ugh. You have a point." "Next time," I whisper in his ear. "Dang it," he says putting the towel back around his waist and I chuckle. His eyes look up at me and he smiles. I smile back because he is just so damn cute. I grab my stuff and head downstairs. I put my stuff on the floor in front of the front door. Aaron walks down the stairs in just his shorts and grabs me from behind. "Can't you just stay a little longer." "I would love to but I can't. I need to get home." "Okay, fine." He looks so sad when he said that. Aaron opens the front door and we go outside. We stop at the doorway and Aaron cups my face and kisses me. I love when he does that. He pulls away and I kiss him again. We look in each other's eyes and I head to my car. Aaron walks to my car too and hugs me before I get in. I get in and back out of the driveway. Aaron goes back inside and I head home.

When I get home, I notice that I left my phone at Aaron and Emma's house. Crap how am I going to get it from there. Luckily, I haven't texted or called Emma in a bit so she might think it's real. I put my stuff on the kitchen table and get back in my car. When I get to their house I see that Emma's car is in the driveway. I ring the doorbell and Emma answers. "Hey, what are you doing here?" "I think I left my phone here." "When would you have left it here?" "I think I left it here when you, me, and Hailey went swimming the other day." "Oh, that makes sense. Do you know where you left it?" "No, I don't." "Okay, well you can come in and look for it." I know exactly where it is, but I don't go to Aaron's room right away because I don't want Emma to get suspicious. I look around the living room and don't find it. I then go upstairs and look in the bathroom, after I don't find it I see that Aaron's door is open, but he isn't in it. I go into his room and I hear, "What are you doing?" I turn around and see its Aaron. I sigh in relief. "Oh, thank goodness." "Hi," he says and kisses me. "Hi." "Again, what are you doing?" "I left my phone here. I had to go all around the house so Emma wouldn't find out I left it in your room." "Oh, makes sense." I go to his nightstand and grab my phone. "Call you later?" Aaron asks. "Yeah of course. I love when we talk." "I do too." He kisses me again and we hear footsteps coming towards Aaron's room. We pull away as fast as we can and I push him away from me. "What are you doing in here?" Emma asks. "Oh, I was just saying hi to him." "Really?" "Yeah, we are um...closer than you think," Aaron says. "I see you found your phone," Emma says. "Yeah, I did." "Okay, well I'll be downstairs." Emma leave Aaron's room and goes downstairs. I hit Aaron and he says, "Ow," with a smile on his face. "What the hell? 'we are closer than you think.'" We both laugh and I kiss Aaron goodbye. I go downstairs, hug Emma bye, and head home. That was a close call. Emma could have found out that Aaron and I were dating.