25

Liked by Mryamolloy, officialjrod, mamaknowsbest, and 4,249,183 others

Addisonraee: exciting things are coming stay tuned 😁
Comments:
itembeauty: 🧡🧡🧡
Officialjrod: Bryce has the best girl ever accomplishing so many things in life.
Addison has liked officialjrod's comment.
Addison: Thank you! ☺️ ^^
Addison.life: 😍
Addison has liked Addison.life's comment.
Sherinicole: I'm so proud of you sweetheart.
Addison has liked Sheri's comment.
Addison: Love ya mom! ^^
Montylopez: I'm a proud father.
Addison has liked Monty's comment.
Addison: Your the best dad ever. ^^
Bryce: take selfies more often you look hot 🥵
Bryce: Anyways I'm so proud of you baby!
Addison has liked both of Bryce's comments.
Addison: Noted but thank you bby! ^^
Braddison: I was afraid that braddison was over with all the drama but they are still going strong.
Addison and Bryce has liked braddison's comment.
Braddisonupdates: Can't wait to see what you've been working on.
Addison has liked braddisonupdate's comment .
User123: are you pregnant?
Hater123: looks like Addison is staying with the cheating scumbag she never learns.
Addisonperfect: why would somebody ask her if she's pregnant?
TikTokroom: pregnant?
Addison: I'm NOT pregnant 🙄
Loading more comments....

————————————————————————
Addison goes onto Twitter since she is sick of people saying that she is pregnant and tweets:

Addisonraee: Just to clear things up I am not pregnant I will appreciate it if you guys stop asking me if I am. I've already said that I'm not so stop spreading a rumor that is not true. Thank you.

Addison puts her phone down and sighs knowing she has to be happy since it's her parents last day in LA and they are hanging out with Bryce. Her parents are questioning Bryce's judgement after what happened but they are willing to give him a chance to redeem himself to her parents and her brothers.
Addison is also going to miss them after they leave but hopeful she'll see them again soon if that means they'll come to California again or Addison goes to visit Louisiana.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Let me know your thoughts on it.