13

(Decided to make this chapter an actual chapter for you guys since the last chapter ended with Bryce and Addison about to have a face to face conversation)

Addison: What are you doing here? *has an annoyed voice*
Bryce: You weren't answering my texts or my calls so I decided to come see you.
Addison: Well this is a waste of time you coming here so you can leave. *tries to close the door*
Bryce: *Pushes open the door* Please let me explain about Elle and her comment.
Addison: I don't need no explanation Bryce, we weren't even together officially so I have no right to be mad or upset but i am.
Bryce: I know you are upset with me and I don't blame you but I really do have feelings for you ever since we started talking online.
Addison: *Sighs* You have five minutes *lets him inside her apartment*
Bryce: The reason why I saw Elle yesterday was because to stop her commenting and ruining us  to the point we're we get so mad at each other we don't talk anymore or we don't see each other anymore. I'm scared that's going to happen now after how you found out and I know you're hurt, but I swear I didn't do anything with her. I just had a conversation with her to leave us alone. I mean she did try to kiss me but I swear I didn't let her I got up said that I am falling in love with somebody else.
Addison: You are falling in love with somebody else?
Bryce: Yes, I'm falling in love with you I know I'm not well explaining my emotions and feelings.
Addison: Bryce we are not officially together.
Bryce: I know but I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but this drama happened.
Addison: Bryce *says in a cute voice*
Bryce: Just let me make it up to you *holds her hand and he sees her hand with blood* what happened to ur hand?? *concerned*
Addison: I threw my phone & punched my wall I haven't lived in here for a week and I messed it up already.
Bryce: You shouldn't have hurt yourself baby.
Addison: I was just really upset *looks down*
Bryce: *lifts up her chin* I know and I'm so sorry it'll never happen again.
Addison: I'll forgive you and since I'm falling in love with you too. *smiles*
Bryce: *smiles & kisses her*
Addison: *kisses back*

Hope you guys liked this chapter. It might suck but I'm sorry hopefully you guys like it.