34

After they work out they leave the gym and go to get some lunch. They go to a local cafe that paparazzi won't find them. The whole gang is there that worked out with them. They enjoy their lunch together and pays then heads out of the place. Every days goodbye since they are leaving. Bryce says see you later to Addison since she has a few works things to do for the day. They both say I love you with a kiss and Addison leaves in her pink Tesla. Bryce heads home to take a shower and get ready to film a YouTube video.

Liked by Brycehall, dixiedamelio, joshrichards and 3,230,338 others Addisonraee: Photoshoot for something I'm really proud of and can't wait to show you guys

Addisonraee: Photoshoot for something I'm really proud of and can't wait to show you guys.
Comments:
Dixiedamelio: Love the makeup!
Addison has liked Dixie's comment.
Madi: Go off queen 🔥
Addison has liked Madi's comment.
Charlidamelio: 🔥🔥
Addison has liked Charli's comment.
Sheri: So proud ❤️
Addison has liked Sheri's comment.
Monty: Can't wait for the world to see what you have been working on lately.
Addison has liked Monty's comment.
Bryce: My girl is hot. 🥵
Addison has liked Bryce's comment.
Addison: Baby 😘 ^
Joshrichards: Watch Bryce put this as his new wallpaper.
Addison has liked Josh's comment.
Addison: I can definitely see him do that. 😂 ^
Rafy: I miss you. Come over to sway when you're available.
Addison has liked Rafy's comment.
Addison: I'll come over tonight! ^
Lisa: My son is so lucky!
Addison has liked Lisa's comment.
Loading more comments.....

Addison is on set for some pics to promote her debut single that will be coming out soon. It's called obsessed and it's based on self love and a true story from her and Bryce one night when they were together and they were having a conversation. It inspired her and she decided to write a song about it. Addison is a little bit nervous for the people's reaction but she is happy about the song. Bryce is super supportive of the song. Addison had played for Bryce and he absolutely loved it. He is so proud of her and all the things she is doing in life. She is also so proud of the things Bryce is doing as well. They are madly in love with each other.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!