Chapter one

Hey guys! Just a quick thing before we begin with this book...we will go pretty fast forward here,and there will be choices that will be quickly made. Thank you,enjoy❤️

 Thank you,enjoy❤️

Edited*

"Jessica!" My mother yelled from her room. The alarm went off on my phone,waking me up from my sleep.

"Shut the fucking phone off,before I shut it!" She yelled,making my sleep from my eyes go away in a second.

I do not want that...

"Sorry!" I answered back,throwing off the white quilt that had covered my small body under the night. My feet touched the light,pink carpet that was on the floor. I sprinted towards the wardrobe,where my phone was on it's charge. I disconnected the phone from the charger and turned off the alarm.

08:35

I have 25 minutes to get ready for work. I work in a little library. That's one of the favorite things I do. To work. Make my own money,and most of all,read! It's like you go into a whole new world when you read. You can really feel the character in the book. Try to live in it...get away from the reality...

I looked back at the window over my bed,it was covered with white curtains to keep the sunlight out..I walked over to it and pushed the curtains open. The sun shining in and lighting up the room. It's warm against my light skin,makes me feel somewhat alive...

I need to get ready!

I walked to the bathroom,the soft carpet under my feet making me warm. I locked the door,and turned on the shower. I stripped from my tank top and the small shorts I wear when I sleep. I looked at myself in the mirror...

Disgusting.

Fat.

I studied my brown eyes.

Normal.

Boring.

"No man will ever want you,they wouldn't even want to look at you!"

Memories floating back in my head. I am trying not to remember them,or even think of them. But it's hard,when that's everything you think about.

Everyday.

Every week.

Every hour.

Pain.

Only pain in this world.

The world is cruel.

I looked at the deep scars that was over my upper arms,thighs and some of them on my stomach. Some new and some old. Some have faded away,and some are so deep that they will never fade. Scars that I have made,as a test if I really am alive. Sometimes pain on your body makes the pain in your head go away for a second...it's only for a second,yes but that pain tell's you if you really are alive or not.

I jumped into the shower when the nozzle turned green,telling me that the water is hot. I felt the water with my fingers first. Feeling my fingers getting wet,and the water is perfect. I took my small body under the hot water. I winced at the connection of the hot water and my fresh wounds.

I took my schampoo in my little hand,and massaged it in my scalp. The same with the conditoner when I had rinsed the schampoo out.

After the shower,I took two towels,one for my body and one for my hair. I dried my hair with the towel,or I tried to dry it as much as I could.

It will work.

I unlocked the door and got out through the bathroom that was connected with my room. Still having a white towel around my body.

I walked over to the wardrobe,grabbing a dark green,almost dark blue sweatshirt,it had a white text on it saying 'New York' and a pair of light blue jeans,that was a little ripped,and a pair of white sneakers.

I grabbed a hair tie,that laid on the wardrobe. I took my black,damp hair in my hands,putting it in a ponytail. I grabbed my iphone 7 that had a light pink case on it,and putted it in my back pocket of my jeans. I walked out of my room and closed the door in process.

As I walked down the hall on my way to the stairs, I passed my mothers room. Her door was open,and she was laying on the bed. Bottles all over her bed and floor. Alcohol bottles. I sighed and walked into the room. I looked down at her. Her laying on her stomach and her face facing the wall on the opposite side I was on.

Her blond hair was in a messy bun,her round nose was red,from the alcohol. And her small lips parted a little,to take in more air. Her blond eyelashes was touching her cheek. I took my hand and took the bottle she had in her hand. She was sleeping deep,so she wouldn't wake up.

She hasn't always been like this. Only when my father died...6 years ago...

I need to get to work!

I walked out of her room,and closed her door. I walked down the stairs and opened the fridge.

Nothing.

Literally nothing...

A big sigh leaved my lips,as we got nothing to eat...again. I mean yes I do get money from the library,but not as much as we need. But I am really grateful that I even have a roof over my head.

Now I need to get my ass to work.

Sooo!!! The first chapter of my new book!!! What do you think??