Chapter twenty-nine

*Edited

*Edited

"She's stable and she should wake up any minute. But you have to be calm and rest mr.Brazier,you had an internal bleeding in your stomach,plus your shoulder!" The doctor said as I was laying in the bed. I just got the news that yesterday when I passed out,I had an internal bleeding in my stomach...Eric must've punched me when I was unconscious.

"Thank doc. Can I go to her room?" I asked. She hesitated at first but then nodded. I could walk,but it hurt like shit though...but I just need to see her. I need to see her beautiful face.

 I need to see her beautiful face

"W-What!?" I said shocked. Her brother!? What!?

"I took a DNA test a few days ago...and I got the results today." Stephen said as he held her hand. They took out the tube just a few minutes ago. So she should wake up any minte...

"B-But what are you gonna say to Lazar?" I asked him. He looked at me and stood up. He looked out through the window. The sun shining bright and birds singing. He took a deep breath.

"I am just going to tell him the truth..." he said. Just as I was about to say something His voice was heard in the door opening.

Crap...

"What truth?" Lazar asked. His eyes burned into Stephen's. Stephen looked over at me,and then back to Lazar. "Boss. I need to tell you something...-I just got the news today,and I need you to know that I didn't know before!" Stephen said first as his defense. Lazar closed the door and walked into the room. He looked at Stephen with his eyebrows furowed.

"Yes?" He said. He sat down on the black couch and fiddled with his black sweatshirt he had on. "I am her brother boss..." Stephen said. I looked at both of them wide eyed and just waiting for Lazar to throw something or yell but,

Nothing?

I looked at Lazar and he just sat there. Looking at Jessica. "I know." He said.

WHAT?

"Wait...-How?" Stephen asked confused. I just stood there confused as fuck too... how does he know that?

"I knew that you took a DNA test,so I asked the dr to tell me the result before she told it to you." He confessed. I am so fucking confused right know...?

I looked at them one last time before I walked out of the room. I can't be in there right now. It's too much...

Do they have beers on this place?