Chapter twenty-eight

*Edited

*Edited

Present *

"What the fuck happened?" I groaned at the pain I had in my shoulder and my head. "Well mate,you're shot and you almost died on us..." Bennet's voice was heard. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I saw Leo and Bennet sitting on the couch. Bennet reading on his phone and Leo sleeping.

"Where's Jessica?" I asked but this time pretty calm. I have no power left in my body,anymore. And I want to see her. No, I need to.

"She's in the room besides yours...she's stable for now,and she's showing signs on waking up in a few hours. How are you feeling,mate?" Bennet said. I exhaled and relief washed over me. I know that she's still hurt...but at least she's alive!

Thank god.

"Shit. But I'll survive." I said and laid back on the pillow. I could still feel myself being sleepy. Well no shit since I almost died I guess...

"Take a nap,mate. We're here." Bennet said. I nodded my head and closed my eyes,trying to rest my mind and body.

Lazar's past*

"We all good boss,we just need to get 5 more minutes ,and then we can go!" Leo told me as we all stood outside Eric's mansion...

We're going to kill him now. Everything he's been fighting for,he's been building up and for revenge.

Revenge for everything he's done to me. And anyone. He killed one of my best men,Relio. And now I will destroy his life. Make him angry,furious and hopefully beg for his life before I kill him with no mercy.

"We're good boss!" Leo confirmed. I did a thumbs up and the action began. I had more then 10 knives on me,2 large guns and 3 bigger.

We ran up to his un-guarded mansion-as always-and we caught them off guard. Guns fired,grenades being thrown,people screaming and dying,and blood being spilled on the ground and floor. I was at the entrance and I opened the door. Leo,Bennet and Javier behind me as Protection and commpany.

"Javier,Leo left,Bennet you follow me to the right!" I yelled out the orders. We took cover behind the walls,and bullets could be heard being fired. I looked to the side. I could see 2 men shooting at us. So I pulled out 2 pocket kives and threw them. They penetrated their small heads quickly. And their body's fell to the ground with a thud.

We walked towards the big stairs and I got my eyes on Eric...I ran as fast as I could up the stairs,but stopped as a granade made the roof fall down right on him...

He's dead.

It's over.

We stopped our tracks and more men came running from the right and left. I took all my knives and threw them at the men,and shoot them. My men behind me did the same thing.

I walked down the stairs,and we burned down his whole mansion. I watched his whole home,money and safe space being torn apart. By my hands. As I looked at the big mansion,I got out of my thoughts as a hand came up on my shoulder. It was Leo.

"He's dead." He said. I nodded and couldn't help to hide the smile that creept up on my lips. Finally.

Asshole.

We walked to our cars and drove to our mansion. We all were happy that he's finally dead. This shit is over.

...I thought...Until present time. Where I discovered that he's still alive,tried to kill the woman that I love,his own daughter. And I am going to find out why.

His death is just coming closer and closer to him everyday...