Chapter seventeen

*Edited

*Edited

*pling

*pling

I woke up at the annoying sound of my phone,laying besides me. I opened my tired eyes but quickly closed them as the light from the windows,were shining through them,right into my eyes.

"Ahh,fuck..." I groaned at the light headache I had from yesterday...about yesterday...I had fucking Phone Sex with Jessica! I am an idiot! What if she wasn't ready? Of course she wasn't ready,you fucking jerk...

A big sigh escaped my lips,as I opened my eyes one more time,and took my phone. I opened the messages that woke me up. It's from Shawn. Right...I forgot to text him back.

I clicked on the phone icon and called him. He answered right away.

"What the fuck man! Why haven't you called me?" Shawn yelled at me through the phone. I groaned at his annoying voice. Only making my headache worse..."Stop fucking yelling! I am in my parents house. I was at dinner here yesterday and I have a slight hungover." I yelled back. I sat up in the bed. My head pounding,but fading away as I stood up.

"Okay. What you doing tonight then? The boys want to go out to the stripp club,you on?" He said. "No dude,I don't do that shit anymore. I have my eyes on someone else..." I said as I smirked as I thought about the picture of Jessica in her red underwear and her delicate moans filling my ears yesterday...

"Yeah...Jessica,that's her name right?" He said. When he said her name he put on more sarcasm.

"Yes idiot,listen,I gotta go. See you on monday." Was all I said before I hung up,not leting him finish his sentance. I opened the closet that I have here with some clothes and put on some jeans and a black t-shirt.

At least tonight will be good...

"All along it was a feverA cold sweat, hot headed believerI threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something"He said, "If you dare, come a little closer"

A cold sweat, hot headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer"

I sang in the kitchen as I made some eggs and bacon. I actually woke up early this morning,so I took a walk to the store and bought some groceries .

I love this song by Rihanna! I love it's text and just melody! As I sang my heart out in the kitchen I heard my phone buzz. I turned around and picked my phone up.