34. Parents?

"Seriously,Lazar

"Seriously,Lazar. Where we going?" I asked for the third time in the car. I looked to my left and looked at Lazar. His annoying smile on his face...dammit.

"Not telling you,babygirl." He said with his voice playfully and deep...He was extremly sexy in his outfit. A pair of dress pants,a blue buttom up shirt and a pair of dark grey shoes...

 A pair of dress pants,a blue buttom up shirt and a pair of dark grey shoes

I myslef,wore a black dress,till my mid thigh,long sleeves and a pair of black high heels

I myslef,wore a black dress,till my mid thigh,long sleeves and a pair of black high heels. My black curly,damp hair out in the free.

He smiled at me and looked back on the road

He smiled at me and looked back on the road. We turned right,and he oarked outside a white big house,but it still looked simple?

"Who lives here?" I asked and looked at the house. The lights were on. This area is very beautiful!

"My parents." He said and smiled. My jaw dropped,as he opened his door and got out of the audi.

PARENTS?

"Here my love." He said,as he opened my soor and took my hand in his. He helped me out and we stood outside the house.

Sorry...his parents house.

"You ready?" Lazar's deep voice asked me. I looked to my left,where his bog body was. He looked down at me and smiled. One of his hands on my smaller back. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach...when I feel his touch it feels like I am on fire.

And I love it.

His other hand came in contact with the white door,and knocked three times. We only waited for a few seconds before a woman opened the door. She was almost as short as me,brown hair that reached down to her shoulders. Green eyes just like Lazar,and red lips. Her eyes light up when our eyes coneccted and I couldn't react before I was pulled into a big hug.

"You must be Jessica! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Her soothing voice came into my ear. I hugged her back as tightly as she did to me. I chuckled as she pulled away,and smiled to her.

His mother is wonderful! But where's his dad-oh...

A very build man could be seen in the door frame. Wow...the genes in this Brazier family is...wow.

"Hello Jessica. Nice to finally meet you,honey!" His deep voice echoed through my ears. He pulled me into a big hug him too. Lazar is almost as big as his dad...

Wait-

No!

Not in that way!!!...

I think...

We pulled away,and Lazar took my hand in his,and we walked inside. His parents was behind us,and I could feel their eyes on us and I could hear his mother's exitment...

"I hope you like homemade pasta? Beacuse I made some Italian pasta!" His mother said happy. I nodded and smiled to them.

As we walked to the right a big kitchen was in sight. A big white table with plates and stuff.

"You can sit besides me." Lazar whispered in my ear. I got goosebumps just as his hot breath touched my ear...but he doens't need to know that.

"Oh! My name's Ella,and his name is Sam!" Ella's voice suddenly broke my thoughts of Lazar.

"It's noce to meet you,Ella and Sam!" I said and smiled to them. They both gave me a smile as they took the big portions of food to the table. I couldn't help it,but my mouth just began to water when I saw the sight of the food!

"Well,it's just to digg in!" Sam said,and we all began to eat. Music played in the background. Some lounge music,and I loved it! It was perfect,for this perfect moment.

"So son...how is it with those Calero's?" Sam asked Lazar. I froze with the food in my mouth. I could feel the small amount of panic in my body...I looked up at Lazar. His face was normal.

Wait,how the freak can he be so calm!?

"Eric's in the basement. But he will pay more for hurting Jessics." He said and looked down at me.

WHAT!? H-HOW DO THEY KNOW!?

"W-Wait...They know?" I asked Lazar in almost a whisper. He looked down ar me and chuckled a little bit. I just looked at him with wide eyes. Confused...

"Oh,Honey...we have been having problems with Eric for years! Even before Lazar was born." Ella said. I turned my head towards them and I could almost die here,in this chair.

"A-And you know that he is my Biological father?" I asked them. I looked Sam into his eyes. His eyes actually showed me calmness...what!? How!

"Yes,sweetheart. And I am really sorry for hearing about what Eric did to you two. But I will promise you...he will never touch you two again." Sam said. I breathed out the big breath I had been holding in.

Yeah...he never will.

You are safe.

WORD COUNT:842

WORD COUNT:842