Chapter four

*Edited

*Edited

Who is this guy?

I thought as I looked at the man who stood in front of me. In a black suit and black dress shoes. He looked at me with his eyes normal,his face showing me no emotion at all. Nothing.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked,making my eyes wide a little as I heard his voice again

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked,making my eyes wide a little as I heard his voice again. It was deep. But in the same time so nice to listen to. He talked clear,directly to the subject. I could tell that this was man was no one that used to 'beat around the bush'. He was straight forward.

"Y-yes...thank you. But I can take care of myself." I said to him,my voice a little whisper at the end. He raised his right eyebrow,looking at me in a little confusion,as I spoke to him,for the first time ever.

"Well,it didn't look like it in my eyes." He said in a confident tone. His brittish accent showing more. His green eyes actually showing something...was he curious?

"Well,I can. Mr." I said rising my own right eyebrow at him. His lips turning into a little smirk.

"Well then,miss. Enjoy your evening!" He said,looking into my eyes,and nodding with his head. He turned his heel and walked to the door. Opened it,and got out of the library. I watched him through the big windows as he disappeared behind them.

"You were lucky,but next time he won't be here!" I heard Katherine's voice besides me. Making me turn my head towards her.

Right she was here...

"Katherine...I don't really understand why you're so mean to me. I haven't done anything to you. And you don't know me...you have no idea what I've been through! And I hate when people say that,beacuse I know that you shouldn't use that as an excuse,but I do know that my life has been hell-no,it is hell! And everything you do is to make the hell I already am in more of a pain in the ass. You don't have the right to judge me,and I don't have the right to judge you either." I said,my eyes on her's. My finger pointed in the air at her. My brown eyes black from my anger.