1

"Heya guys Echo here back with another minecraft stream, today I am going to be using my amazing hacking skills to hack into different serves and mess with the players let's get into it."

Hey, my name is Kathrine Falls. But I'm called Echo by everyone but my family.

I'm around 5'2 and I am a female gamer. When I do my streams I put my hair back into twin Dutch braids and pull on a solid gray hoodie. I put on a black face mask to hide my face as much as possible...when I do webcams.

I use voice filters so I'm treated equally.

Echo is my online name. It comes from my past. I would always get lost in the echo of my mother's voice.

Both my parents are dead from a car crash. So that leave me in charge of my siblings. 2 sisters and 3 brothers.

I'm 21 years old. I work a partime job at a local restaurant serving tables. It's a fancy restaurant so it's good pay.

The next sibling down is my brother Kaleb, hes 17. Then is Maria, she's 15. Then my other brother Jared, hes 12. Callie is next and shes 10 and then the youngest is Miles and he is 8.

Everyone but me is 2 years apart.

Fun fact I speak fluent Russian.

I was currently in my room streaming.

I could hear Maria fighting with Jared.

After the stream I posted the video and logged off.

It's about 6 pm now.

I walked downstairs to find mysibing in the living room.

"Ok, I'm gonna go change, Kaleb your in charge till I get back." I pointed. "Kath, what's dinner looking like for us." Maria asked. "You guys eat what's in the fridge I'll pick something up in my way home." I said.

I changed into my uniform.

A white button up long sleeve shirt. Black skinny jeans. A black tie and I wore my black converse because their comfy and my boss said I could.

I left my hair in its braids.

I put on light make up and stared at myself in the mirror.

My face wasnt in good shape...I got trapped in a fire and my face is all messed up now.

"For them." I reminded myself.

I grabbed my bag with my extra shirt and stuff and headed down.

"Ok, bye guys Maria, Jared, Callie, Miles, bed by 8:45, Kaleb." I eyed him. He nodded.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car. A matte black Ford mustang GT.

I got it at 16 before my family favored my siblings over me.

As I drove down the streets of Orlando, I was listening to Arctic Monkeys.

"Why'd you only call me when your high!" I sang out.

I got to the restaurant and checked in.

I put my apron on. I grabbed my order pad a handful of straw and napkins and I put spare sets of silverware in too.

"Hello, my name is Echo, I'll be you waitress what can I get started for you?" I said walking to the first table in my section.

It was 12am when I got out.

I stopped by the convenience store and went inside.

I picked up a packed of instant ramen and a bottle of water.

I payed and got in the car.

I ate the block as I drove and eventually got home.

As I opened the door I saw Kaleb passed out on the couch Maria, Jared Callie and Miles were all laying on him asleep. The end credits to a movie showing on the tv.

I sighed and put my stuff down I hauled them up to be one by one.

And when I came back for Kaleb he was cleaning up.

"Ey, go to bed, I got it." I said. He yawned and hugged me. Hes taller than me.

I went up tk my room and changed and sat at my computer. I received an invite to a discord server.

Dream.

I accepted and messaged him.

Echo: Um...hi...?

Dream: Oh hey, its you, I watched tour stream earlier and wanted to see if you wanted to play with me sometime, and a couple friends

Echo: sure, I'd love to!

Dream: how's tomorrow sound?

Echo: I'm off tomorrow so sure.

Dream: ill send you the minecrafter server information in the morning.

And with that he logged off.

I scrolled through Twitter for a while and then fell asleep.

The darkness taking over and I slipped into a nightmare.

"Your a disappointment." My mother growled. "Your siblings do better than you and your an adult." My dad scolded. "I should've left you on a doorstep." I was in my younger body.

I ran to the door and swing it open.

I ran into the street and screamed but nothing came out.

I started to run but couldnt get anywhere.

"HELP!" I tired but no sound would come out.

A woman walking by looked at me.

"You have to help me!" I cried and she looked at me like I was speaking German.

I let out a high pitched scream but no one was there. I fell to my knees.

A shadowed figure appeared.

"Here take my hand." His voice said calmly. "What?" I asked. "Take my hand, I'll show you peace." He said.

I reached up and took it.

The boy took off and ran me all the way to a park.

"Stay here I'll be back." He said.

He ran off and then faded into mist.

Everything faded into mist.

It was dark.

"No...no stop...please...I dont wanna be a failure...I'm trying...I'm really trying!" I cried.

I shot up in bed.

Tears stained my face. I was physically shaking. My heart was racing. My mind was running. I couldnt breathe.

I reached for my inhaler and did a treatment.

I slowly got up and slid my glasses on.

I wrapped myself in my weighted blanket and went down to the kitchen.

I made myself some coffee. Extra dark.

I'll be back...

The voice rang in my ears.

I leaned on the counter sipping my coffee.

It's currently 4 am. And coffee is gonna put my back to sleep.

I walked to my room and layed back down holding onto the large llama plush on my bed. It's as big as me.

Eventually I tossed and turned myself to sleep.