23

Over the rest of the day she hung put with my sister.

"So, when your fighting someone, aim for the knees and ankles." She said.

I was laying on my bed and she and my sister were sitting in the floor.

"Dont teach my sister how to fight." I moved my phone to look at her. "You have no power over me." She said. "Just dont." I said. She giggled.

"So cute when you think you can stop me." She said looking away.

I rolled off the bed and walked over to her.

"I have the height." I flung her over my shoulder. "And I have fork." My sister aimed it at me.

Kat used leverage to wrap around my neck and take me down.

"Haha, we win!" She said. She high fives my sister.

"This was not what I had in mind, when you met my sister." I said face into the floor. "Oh come on now...dont lose to a someone who's a whole foot shorter than you." She said tauntingly and using my line. "Woman...when you let me go I will drop kick you." I said. "No you wont, cause you know what will happen of you do." She said.

I was defeated. She had me.

"Ok, well, I'll leave you two to flirt and I'm going back to my room." My sister said. And left.

Kat let me up and pulled me up.

I used that as leverage and tackled her down on my bed.

"Haha, who's the strong one now!" I laughed. "Surely you can spare me." She laughed. "I dont think so." I said.

She looked me dead in the eye and smiled.

"So I adopted tommy." She said. "Great...I'm a father now." I sighed. "Hey at least he respects me." She replied.

I dropped all my weight on her and she heaved.

"Ugh Maria's texting me." She pulled put her phone.

She reached over and grabbed her water bottle.

Next thing I know shes choking on water.

"Whoa, you good?" I got up off her.

She was frozen.

"Maria just asked if she could talk to tommy." She said. "What's that supposed to me?" I ask. "If she wants to date him I dont know how to feel." She said putting her phone down.

At the end of our stay with my family we were packing up to leave.

"Does she have to leave?" My sister hugged Kat. "I do, I have to go beat Clay in dodge ball this Friday." Kat said. "I think you mean I beat you." I said. "Your like a lightning rod anyone aims at you your hit." She glared.

We drove back to her house and she unlocked the door.

"We're home!" She shouted. "And now to apply for a job at the zoo." She sighed walking up to her room.

I followed and she went online. 

"So...a zookeeper?" I asked. "Yep." She pulled up an online application. "I specifically want to be in the cat area." She said. I smiled at her. 

"I'm gonna go shower, have fun." I leaned down and kissed her then went into the bathroom. 

Katherine's P.O.V

I was filling out my online application. They need someone to do play time with the cats. Someone with experience with cats. Someone who is ok with playing rough. My type of job. 

"And submit." I clicked the button 45 minutes later. 

I leaned back and heard music from the bathroom. 

"Is it...Hollywood Undead?" I mumble. "I wonder if my taste rubbed off on him." I got up. 

I walked to the door and put my ear up against the  door. 

"We are made from broken parts~" I heard. 

His voice is amazing. I slowly cracked the door open. 

He was standing there in forest green joggers and no shirt. 

"Now i know you aren't listening to Hollywood Undead without me." I said. 

Apparently it scared him and he jumped like 30 feet and slipped on a towel. 

"Fuc-" He was cut off when he fell. 

I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. 

"YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE PRETTY!" He shouted from the floor. "You're lucky I asked you to move in." I laughed and put my hand out. 

I pulled him up off the floor and dusted him off. 

"Cedar..." I inhaled the smell from him. "Huh?" He looked down at me. "You always smell like fresh cut cedar wood." I look up to him. "It's almost been a whole month." He said. "Since?" I asked. "Since I first fell for you." He smiled. "Oh you big romantic." I punched his shoulder. 

We were sitting in the living room with her siblings. 

"No, no, no I had it!" Callie was trying to do this weird trick with her body. "Callie let me show you." I got up. 

Along with parkour and color guard I would practice my flexibility in my free time. 

"Man, your good at everything." Clay said from the couch. "Well...I cant work a toaster oven, I suck at basketball, I suck at crafting and..." "You suck at keeping doors locked." Kaleb said.

I just looked at him.

"Do you want me to throw you?" I asked. He shook his head.

Throughout the day we just chilled.

"So you did color guard in highschool, where are your flags?" Clay asked. "Oh their in my closet." I said.

I eyed him carefully.

"I'll bring them to the convention tomorrow and show you what I can do." I looked back to the tv.

Getting back into my flag spinning may relieve some stress off my body.

I got a email about my application and they said I can start next Wednesday.

That means I can finish out the convention, help Clay get moved in over the weekend and still have some time to stream.

"Kaleb, your coming across town with us right?" I looked up. "Yeah, I have nothing else to do and my 'friends' betrayed my trust." He said.

I got up and sat next to him.

"Did I ever tell you what happened to me in highschool?" I asked.