25

Time Skip*

YouTube Gamer Dodgeball. 

Because we are such good gamers and are on the top we are team captains. 

My team vs Dream's team. And he has every one who was on the server on his side. 

"Oh you are so going down you tall ass piece of shit." I said putting the team color strap on my leg. "Your the one who's going down." He smirked. "Do we need to bring the-" His hand flew over my mouth. I squinted. 

Dream's P.O.V

I felt something wet on my hand. 

"Did you just fucking lick me?!" I shouted. "And I'd do it again." She said glaring. "This is war." She added. "I hope you drink regular milk." I growl. "You motherfucker." She glared daggers. "Ok children." "Enough with glares." Techno stepped in. "And Echo...you're going down." He leans on my shoulder. "I know you are not down my best friend." An arm leaned on her head. "Even nice to see you." She smirked. "Oh you are so in trouble." She laughed. "Ok love birds lets not get ahead of ourselves." Another guy stepped up beside her. 

She looked up. 

"Hello Tyler." She said. "Let me put it this way...in the end I'll be the one standing and you'll be the one begging for mercy." She said darkly. "May the best gamer win." I said. She glared. 

It is so on. Battle of the lovers. 

Not everyone is participating so there not big teams but they aren't smaller either.

We entered the gym area again and went to our side. 

Echo had her team huddled in a circle planning. 

Mr. Beast was commentating and Jschlatt was assisting. 

"Good morning everyone are you gamers ready?" Mr. Beast asked over the speakers. Everyone stuck their thumbs up. "Captains meet in the middle in and shake hands." schlatt said. 

I met Echo in the middle and she had a firm hold on my hand. 

"May the best...gamer...win." She smirked. "Don't chicken out." I smirked back. "Over my dead body." She laughed. 

We walked back to our teams and faced each other. 

"Gamers....go!" Mr. Beast shouted. 

3rd Person P.O.V

The dodgeball game was Intense. 

"THIS IS FOR FREEDOM!" Tommy shouted. "FOR L"MANBERG!" Wilbur chimed in. 

Both were struck down instantly. 

Quickly players were struck down. 

"Even!" Echo shouted. The man ran to her and lifted her up while she threw a ball down at one of he other sides team members. 

He put her down and ran to help his other team mates. 

A ball was aimed at her. From someone with a bright green sleeve. 

She saw it in her peripherals. 

She spun quickly using her reflexes. Her foot caught the ball on her leg and she used it propel the ball around sending it back at him. The only rules were don't get hit. 

The war was long. 

Bodies of the gamers scattered on the floor. 

Echo picked up ball after ball. 

The ball was next to Tyler. 

"My pig best friend...I'm sorry." She whispered. "Echo....win this for us." He strained.

Echo stood slowly. 

Meanwhile on the other side of court. 

"Dream...win this for the sake of our reputation." George said quietly. He had been struck in the head by a dodgeball. "For the clout...best friend." Dream said and leaned his body on the wall. 

He picked up the ball out of his hand and stood up. 

"EchoBatGaming." He said facing her. "Dream." She said. The last of their team mates on both sides were truck down by each other. 

"I really wish I could do this the easy way." She looked at him. "I wish this were easy." He replied and they both charged at each other. 

Jschlatt's P.O.V.

"And it looks like Echo has Dream by the collar." I leaned over my seat. 

"Dream...speedrun and manhaunt master...may this day be marked down in history that I EchoBatGaming beat you in dodgeball, and may the world remember me as the woman who took down Dream, I....win." She shouted. 

Dream's P.O.V

I looked up at the girl who had me in her grasp

"Wait...please...you don't wanna do this." I begged. "Oh I think I do." She scowled. "Echo...please." I choked out. "Too late...Dream." She let go of me. 

I felt a ball hit me in the chest. 

I made my 'death' super dramatic. 

"I'm sorry." She knelt down beside me. "Don't be, you earned it." I leaned on her. 

She held me and leaned her head against mine. 

"Katherine lowkey I'm proud of you." I whispered. She smiled under her mask. "Clay you idiot." She whispered back. 

We went back to war play. 

"Dream...you were a good man...I hope to see you again." She said and hugged my head to her chest. 

I let my body go limp. 

Katherine's P.O.V

I looked around at the bodies on the floor and the passed out man on the floor in my arms. 

"And the main question going through her head...was it worth it?" schlatt said over the mic. 

I took off my jacket and layed Dream's body on the floor and sighed. 

I put my jacket over him so I wouldn't have to see the mask of my dead lover. 

As I stepped over the bodies of gamers and to the podium to collet the trophy I walked by Tommy. He was dead too. 

It was always supposed to be a game of one winner. 

My back was to everyone as I picked up the trophy slowly. 

There was slow clapping that grew into an applause. 

I turned to face the crowd of gamers. 

"This is the first annual convention where someone beat Dream, congratulations." Mr. Beast said. 

I walked to the crowd and got high fived and hugged by everyone. 

"Good job Emerald." Dream whispered down into my ear for my to hear. 

I turned and looked up at him. 

"Good game." I held my hand out. He took it. "Good game." He said. 

I smiled slightly. 

"But don't think I won't beat you next year." He said slyly. "I'd like to see you try." I smirked. 

He lifted me up onto his shoulder and I could see everyone. 

"I can't wait to see you all next year!" I waved.