38

"Czar...I...I need help." I panicked pacing. "Ok, calm down and tell us what heppend." Isidor said. "So I am the only cousin in my family not married and me, Nikita and Clay were making a joke and then Clay said 'the day I marry you will be the happiest day of my life' and I said we would have to host a minecraft wedding for the fans cause we're both gamers and I think I just agreed to a future marriage proposal." I said all at once. "Ok, breathe first, and answer this question." Czarina said. "Do you love him?" She asked. "More than anything in this world." I said. "And comparing to your last relationship, if you had to marry Marty or Clay, which would it be?" Isi asked. "Marty was abusive and used me, Clay is there for me and truly cares, if I have to pick I would choose Clay." I said. "There you have it." She said. "Oh my god...am I really that in love?" I ask. "Yes you are." Czarina said.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying happy tears.

"Whats wrong?" Isi asked. "I did it." I laughed. "I found the person that makes me the happiest I've ever been." I leaned on the bathroom counter.

I got off the phone redid my makeup.

As I opened the door I saw a familiar head of hair outside.

"You ok?" He asked. "Mhm." I sniffed. "Baby, be honest with me." He held my hands. "I'm just happy babe, I'm just really happy for once in my life." I said. A tear slipped out. "Well I'm happy then, now come on, they're about to do toasts." He said. I nodded and walked with him back to our table.

The toasts got around to me.

"So Miroslava, we always joked about how we would marry our elementary school crushes." I said. My whole family understands English but can't speak it. "So I was going through my old stuff and found one of the notes you gave me." He face turned bright red.

"Hey cuz, it's me, today I met this guy in my class and he was super cute, he had black hair and blue eyes, I took one look and promised myself I would marry him, his name is Yustin. I hope we have a beautiful life together." I read the small paper in my hand. "Just remember Galaktion you will always be 2nd to Yustin." I finished.

There were laughs and claps.

The rest of the afternoon was fun and full of laughs.

"Come on!" The bride waved all the girls over.

It didnt matter who caught the bouquet cause their all married.

I didnt try to chase after it cause I'm n ot desprate and I stayed seated.

"Who knows maybe you...will be next." My boyfriend said elbowing me. "I wanna do things before I settle in on marriage." I said.

The flowers went up.

I watched and slipped on the water I have now.

I landed right in my lap.

"Oh my god." I sighed. "Haha...told you." Clay laughed. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up." I rolled my eyes and held it up.

"TO THE NEW COUPLE!" I yelled and grabbed a glass of vodka. I downed it in one go.

Little did I know Clay was recording and he showed it to me.

"That's going in the vlog." He laughed. "No!" I protest. "Yes." He said wheezing. "Fine." I give in.

We get home that evening.

I may or may not be a little tipsy.

Clay's P.O.V

I carried her into the room and locked the door.

"Vodka...is great." She punched her fist up. "I know Emerald." I laughed and lead her to the bathroom.

I helped her get changed cause she is a little tipsy which in all honesty is adorable

She put on my hoodie and sat on the bed.

"Wanna stream with me or are you too off to play?" I ask. "No...I'll say something and regret it." She shook her head and layed back.

I sat on the bed next to her and logged onto discord.

I got on call with George and Nick.

"Ok, so we just got done at a wedding and shes a shade tipsy so...ignore everything she says." I said. "Got it." They said at the same time.

I put my headset on and started my stream.

"What's up guys, I'm back with another manhunt but its just normal, nothing special, if you hear sound sin the back that's Echo we just got done at one of her family events and shes a bit tipsy so whatever she says probably isnt gonna be true." I said as a warning.

As we played Kat got up and under my arms and I just played around her.

"Creeper behind you." She pointed and I turned around. There it was.

"Damn...tipsy Echo maybe be a better player than sober Echo." I laughed. "Welcome back to another episode of 'how badly can we roast Echo'...George, your up next." She said sarcastically. "Well....you definitely play more on instinct and less of logic." He said. "Sapnap?" She asks. "I gotta go with Gogy on this one." He said. "Thank you for watching, Echo signing off." She said and then went straight to sleep.

"This girl." I sighed.

There was a chat comment.

'Echo doesnt deserve to be with him, shes just using him for clout.'

"Viewers I want to address something, when you comment hate on someone think about the fact that they are real people too, they have feelings it's not like they can just brush it off, I know I've gotten hate before but they because I've built up a tolerance to it, hate is something that people take differently, next time think before you say it." I said.

We later ended the stream and I adjusted both me and the sleeping girl.

"Good night, Emerald." I whispered and kissed her head.

I wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep too.