16

"What was the head pat for?" George asked. "GEORGE.......DON"T SAY THAT ON CAMERA!" Echo shouted. Her face started going flush. 

I was still just as red and buried my face into her hip. 

"DRECHO SPAM THE CHAT!" Nick shouted. "Stop ittttttt." She covered her face. 

I only stayed hidden in her hip.  

"I hate you." She mumbled. "No you don't." I whispered. 

She grumbled. 

"Emerald...don't be mad." I let go and pushed myself up onto my hands. 

She turned her face away. 

"Cut the stream." She said to George. "Deadass." Her face said 'now or die.'

"Hey, attention to me now." I turned her face. "Clay...stop." She lifted her head to turn away. "Emerald." I said making her look at me. "Yes...Teddy Bear?" She said softly. It made me blush harder.

"Quit flirting, it's making me sick." George said. 

I leaned up and kissed her then went to my side of the table. 

"Dream's a simp." Nick read the comments. "Was that Tommy?" I asked. "Yeah he said." 

I pulled the mic over to me and spoke into it. 

"Child....call me a simp one more time or face fate." I said seriously. 

Echo got up and walked around the table and sat on my legs. 

"I did not approve." I said. "Too bad." She said and leaned further on me. 

We ended the stream a while later and watched movies. 

I was backed into the corner of the couch. Echo was laying between my legs with her head resting on my stomach. 

George and Nick left later and we went to bed.

The next day I woke up and she was next to me sleeping peacefully.

I pulled her closer to me and rested my head on her shoulder. 

"Emerald...time to wake up." I kissed the back of her neck. "No." She groaned. "Please?" I asked. "Let me sleep." She shifted. She's cute when she's tired.

I left fluttered kisses down her neck and trailed them to her cheek. 

"Stop...that tickles." She opened her eyes. "Even more a reason to do it." I said and continued. 

Soon she was full on laughing. 

"S-stop...Ple-ease!" She laughed again. "Then get up." I said. "Okay fine, what do you want?" She pushed me away. "Waffles." I said. "You woke me up for waffles?" She asked. "Yes?" I said. 

She sighed and looked at me. 

"Get off me you dork." She said. "Yay!" I cheered and pulled her up. 

We walked down to the kitchen and she started making the batter. 

"You'd make a good wife one day." I said. "So I'd be your second wife?" She asks. "What happened to the first?" I asked. "Nothing you can prove." She pointed a whisk at me. "Woman...have I told you how much I like you?" I asked. "No how much do you like me?" She asked. 

Katherine's P.O.V

"How much do you like me?" I asked. "More than words can express." He said. 

I set a plate of waffles on the counter by him. 

"Here's your waffles." I sighed. "Thank you." He smiled. 

I walked over to the coffee maker and opened the cabinet.

"Fuck...." I sighed. "Whats up?" Clay asked. "I'm out of coffee and Red Bull." I growled. 

That means I'll be in a mood all day. 

Clay's P.O.V. 

She growled angrily. 

"I still have to go grocery shopping." She sighed. "Come on then." I said. 

We got changed and I noticed she had bags under her eyes. 

"Want me to drive?" I asked. "Yeah." She said as we walked out the front door.

We drove to Target and walked inside. 

"Ok, we need to get...meat variety because we need to." She said and directed me over. "What do we need exactly?" I asked. "Hamburger meat, chicken, steaks, and...fish." She read off. 

We finished the food shopping and moved to household items and no perishables.

I saw her pick up a candle and smell it. 

"Sniff." She held it up up to my nose. "Lavender and...is that...sage?" I asked. "Yep, I'm getting it." She said. We walked around and she was looking at no perishable foods. 

"Yes, my life line." She ran to the shelf and picked up the last can of coffee. "Excuse me?" A woman said. 

This woman had a short cut hair and looked like a basic Karen.

"Yes ma'am?" Kat looked up. "I saw that can of coffee before you did." She said. 

I knew what's about to happen. 

"Hey, come on." I whispered to her. "No." Kat put her hand up. 

She sighed. 

"With all due respect miss, I'm certain that the deciding factor for a can of coffee is not who saw it first." She gritted through her teeth. "Babe, keep your composure." I put a hand on her shoulder. "I wont allow either of you to leave till I get that can." The lady said. "Listen lady, I live with 5 siblings and a cat and I'm hosting someone at my house, I have not had any coffee this morning, please understand that I cannot give you the can." Kat said. The lady turned in a huff.

"You young people don't know any respect, people from my generation, your parents gneration, treated you kids like royalty." The lady said. 

The look Kat gave her...I felt it deep inside my soul. 

Kat handed me the can of coffee and walked towards the lady. 

"Listen up woman, I am 21 years old, I live a very stressful life and I need this coffee or people will die, now if you'll excuse my language...kindly fuck off and let me have coffee so my dear boyfriend doesn't have to deal with my shitty bitchy moods." Kat said. 

In this moment...I have never seen someone so hot in my life. 

The lady turned and walked away. 

"Come on, I'll get you coffee on the way home." I said. She looked up ad smiled at me. 

On the ride home we went to get coffee. 

I got the order an handed it to her. 

She inhales the smell and sighs. 

"Better?" I ask. "Thank you." She says smiling. 

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. 

"And now home." She said enjoying the