52

At breakfast that morning I was quiet.

She had me take the kids to school and then I came back and went up to her doing some filing for the zoo.

"Katherine, can we talk?" I ask nervously. She looks up. "Its about the blackmail isnt it?" She asks.

There has been a stream of tweets fro my ex best friend of thing and pictures of things she did when they were still friends. It's been all over social media and she already uploaded the face reveal.

"Kinda." I said.

She got up and sat me on the bed and then sat across from me.

"Your wondering if I'm only dating you for the clout." She said. "How do I say this without it sounding wrong...yes." I concluded.

She took a deep breath.

"Everything Savvanah said is false, I'm not that kind of person she's tell people I am that becaud eshe wont admit to being it herself." She said.

I looked off to think.

"If I lost all my subscribers...would tou still love me?" I asked. "Of course I would, you've saved me on countless occasions and now you're a part of my life...I love you so much that it would break me to ever let you go, sure we may have rocky days but we get through it, Clay, I love you to the depth of my heart and couldnt imagine if you had left for home 5 months ago." She went on. "You help take care of the house, pay the Bill's take care of my siblings...there so much you do for me that I'm grateful for that I dont know how to repay you, your the single most important thing in my life right now and I cant imagine myself not loving you as much as I do." She said.

I saw tears brimming in her eyes and she was trying to hold them back.

I pulled her into a hug.

"Dont ever think for a second that I would break up with you." She said.

I leaned her out of the hug and the tears had slipped out.

I slipped my hands up to hold her face.

I pulled her in and left light kisses all over her face.

"Why sad...happy." I laughed. She smiled and laughed too. We shared a sweet passionate kiss and her hands found their way to my face.

"I love you." She whispered and pressed her forehead on mine. "I love you too." I smiled.

She left for work and I stayed home with Tommy and Maria.

"Aye, Big D." Tommy said. "Yes child?" I looked up from the laundry I was currently washing. "So these Russian girls...what do they like most?" He asked. "Well...Kat likes Vodka...and me...but Maria is underaged." I started dumping a load into the washer. "Oh but Maria does like drawing and painting, and...she also likes... what was it...oh yeah, she likes playing mincraft for fun." I said.

He nodded and then left.

I saw Patches jump up on the dryer.

"Hello fur child." I petted her. Stormy jumped up too and I petted bot cats.

Thank god theres bot a dog in this house.

Chaos...complete chaos.

Around lunchtime I decided to make lunch and take it to Kat.

I called from my car and she answered.

"I got lunch." I said. "Oh, thank you so much, I'll be out in a sec." She said.

She hung up and I waited.

I saw her come rushing out.

She got in the passenger's seat.

"I got an hour." She said. Her smile when she saw I made food successfully was...just beautiful.

"And so I was bottle feeding the tigers and this happened." She help up her arm to reveal a huge patched up spot on her wrist. "There was a spider on my arm, it was an accident by Muffin." She said. "Can I see it?" I ask.

She nods and set down her food.

She slowly peels back the bandage. 

"It's only a scratch, we got it cleaned out before anything bad could happen, but it will scar." She said. "Oh my god." I gasped. "Its fine, not infected." She smiled like it was nothing. "It'll go great with you're others." I said putting the bandage back over it. 

We continued to chat while eating.

"I can't wait for the next gamer convention." She sighed. "I know, we'll get to enjoy the entire thing as a couple this time." I said. "And I wont have to wear a mask either." She said. I smiled. 

She had to get back to work and I walked her to the gate. 

"Hey, I'll stop and pick up things for Pelmeni and we can do a relaxation night tonight ok?" She held both of my hands. "Sounds good." I reply. "Ok, I love you, I'll be home about 6, kiss before you go." She said. I leaned down and kissed her and then pulled away. "I love you too." I said and we split ways.

I went home to find Tommy and Maria on the couch. 

Tommy was on his phone leaned back and Maria was laying on him with her laptop on his chest in a call with her camera off and headphones on. 

"Hey Big D, how come you don't have a job?" Tommy asked. "I do have a job...it's called YouTube." I laughed. "I mean like a side job like your future wife, she works at the zoo with a flexible schedule and I thought part time at a restaurant, and YouTube." He said. "I've worked jobs in the past and that's how I was able to pay off my car but YouTube has kind of been my lie and I'm not big on spending unless I absolutely need too, so....wait...why are we talking about my personal life?" I asked. "Just curious." He shrugged. "Little shit." I mumble. "Green bitch." He fires back. 

I walk back up to the room and sit at my desk. Part time job....maybe...maybe. 

Around 5:45 Kat called me from Target. 

"Do we need anything else while I'm here?" She asked. "Uhhhhh....toilet paper and...hold on." I got up and walked around the house. "Cat food." I add. "I think that's it." I said. "Thanks, I'll be home soon." She replied and hung up.