31

"Auntie stop." I pushed her away. "Honey you have stuff on your face." She said. We were speaking Russian.

I finally got away from her and went to see how Clay was doing.

"Nikita, you did tell him anything embarrassing did you?" I asked switching to English. "No...we were discussing your new job back in the states." He handed me a glass. "Whats in it?" I ask. "What else would it be?" He said. "Ugh, fine one time for the night." I said. It was vodka.

Nikita left us alone for a little bit.

We already did introductions to my family.

"Come on." I grabbed his arm and pulled him up the stairs away from the commotion. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Somewhere." I said.

My grandma's house has an attic that's in our current room. The attic leads to a window that opens to a balcony and you can see the northern lights. But it isn't that time of year. So I did some research and there's a meteor shower tonight.

"Come on hurry!" I whisper yelled. "I'm climbing a latter woman calm down." He whisper yelled back.

He climbed up behind me and I opened the window.

I turned off the light and joined him.

"What's-" I put my finger to his mouth. I used the same finger to tilt his head up.

"Meteor shower." I said.

The lights struck across the sky at intense paces.

"My goodness." He said. "Pretty right?" I said. "Very." He said.

We watched it quietly.

I heard shouting downstairs.

"Fuck...they better not be drinking like its the civil war and a doctor is coming to saw their legs off." I growled. "Hey, this is supposed to be a nice trip." He said.

His arm went around me and pulled e close. "You ready to witness a traditional Russian wedding?" I asked. "Yes." He said looking up. I saw the stars reflecting off his eyes.

"You know my grandma already likes you." I said. "That's good." He said.

I put my hand up on his chin and turned his face to mine.

"You look beautiful in Moscow lighting." He said. I blushed a little bit.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Make a wish." I said when he pulled back. "I wish for you to be in my life as long as possible." He whispered and kissed me again

"ALEKSANDRA, COME HELP YOUR AUNTIE IN THE KITCHEN!" Nikita yelled. I growled. "Come on." I sighed and we went down to the kitchen.

"Nikita!" I call for him.

He turned to look at me.

Clay's P.O.V

There was a dark aura.

She started yelling in Russian at him a and he started yelling back.

"So whats happening?" I go and stand by Kaleb. "Oh she's yelling at him for ruining a peaceful moment." He said. "Ah." I nodded. "Are people allowed to interfere?" I ask. "Usually we're all to scared to because when she gets going its terrifying." He said. "So yes, if your brave enough." He concluded. I thought about it.

I decided to interfere.

I walked over to her and picked her up by the waist. I'm pretty sure she started cussing me out Russian.

"Oh shit." I heard from Kaleb. "Hey...breathe your gonna hyperventilate." I said pulling her closer to me. "Put me down." She growled. "Not until you calm down." I said a little more aggressively.

She met my eyes which I'm pretty sure were shooting daggers at her. She froze and her body went limp. I set her back down and she faced me.

I met her eyes and had almost a strangling glare on her. Her stare was like she was trying to overpower me.

We stood there just staring at each other.

Her sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'm sorry." She said.

I went and stood back next to Kaleb.

"Dude, that was awesome." He said. "I don't use that glare often." I said and watched her head to the kitchen. "If you know the right way to talk through your eyes, she'll cower under it." I shrugged. "Your the first person that's able to control her." He said. "Eh, she always listens to me so it's not a big deal." I said.

Long hour later and some getting to know of her family, they all accepted me and liked me. That gave me a little bit more confidence.

When we went to bed for the night she locked the door.

"So, ready for tomorrow?" She asked. "What's tomorrow?" I asked. "We have a week to spend around Moscow before the wedding in Yaroslavl." She said walking to the desk. "Well whats on the agenda?" I asked. "Well, I'm also here for my highschool, they asked if I would come and walk around having graduated valedictorian." She said. "And then?" I asked. "I'm gonna meet up with my old friends and tour coming with us, they speak English so dont worry." She opened her laptop.

She worked a little bit on something while I was laying down.

I felt her lay down next to me.

That night we both tried to sleep but we couldnt.

"Hey get dressed, I have an idea." She said.

I did as told and she came back out dressed too.

"Where are we going now?" I whispered to her. "You'll see." She grinned.

She snuck us out of the house and down the street.

"You ever seen traditional Russian street dancing?" She asked. I shook my head.

I heard music and she lead me into a dance studio.

She talked to the owner and convinced her to hand over the plug in for the music. The owner went to the back and she handed me her phone.

"Play it when I say." She said taking off her jacket.

She nodded to me and I did as told.

"Damn...how do you manage to do that without tripping?" I asked. "Practice." She shrugged. "Now come on there much to see intown at night." She said and left the keys on the counter top on the front.