60

"But I'm not." He turned his head. "Clay...face it...your bottom." I said sweetly and pecked him. "Fine...but when were around people..." He eyed me. "When we're in public your the top." I agreed.

After about an hour...his neck was spotted.

The next morning I stayed in bed cause he was still warm.

And before you ask...we went all the way...and I dont regret it...

Clay's P.O.V

I got up from her arm and went down to the kitchen after I put clothes on.

I yawned and started making food.

"Morning." Nick yawned. I grunted in response.

"What happened to your neck?" He asked. "Mosquito in the room last night." I fluffed my hair.

Just then Kat came down stairs yawning.

"Morning mosquito." Nick patted her shoulder. "Shut up." She snapped and came to me. I had already made her a cup of coffee already. I put it in her hands and she inhaled it.

"Short of snorting the grounds I think your addicted." Maria joined us. "You say that like it's a bad thing." Kat said and took a long drink.

We sat around for a while enjoying the quiet.

Kats phone rang and she answered it.

"K...what wrong?" She asked. A look of horror came over her face. "Ok, I'll come get you give me 2 minutes." She said and hung up.

She took off up the stairs.

She came back down in ripped jeans and one of my shirts.

She put on her converse and pulled her hair back into a messy thing.

"I've gotta get to the hospital." She said and breeze by me. I grabbed my hoodie off the couch and put it on.

"Keys...I'll drive." I said.

One thing I've learned is that when shes upset she drives recklessly.

We pulled up and both rushed into the ER.

She went up to the desk and started talking to the lady who wasnt very helpful.

Kat was stressed and almost yelling.

"I need to see my brother!" She was furious. "Maam I'm afraid itll be a bit." The woman said. Kats eyes were brimming with tears and fear.

"Hey, go sit down let me see what I can do." I rubbed her back. "Ok." She cracked. I handed her my spare jacket I carried in and she sat down.

"Hey, sorry, I'm with her." I said. "Name of the person you're both here to see?" She asked. "Kaleb Falls." I said. "Any relation?" She asked.

I pulled Kat's ID out of her wallet which I picked up for her and I pulled out mine and handed them both to her.

"Katherine is his older sister...I'm in a committed relationship with her and here because she hasn't hand the most stable life." I said. "It seems I had mixed up the files, please both of you come with me." She said.

I held my hand out to Kat and she followed me.

"I'm sorry ma'am I had a mix up with the files." The woman said. "I also apologize, I shouldn't have freaked like that." Kat sighed.

The lady led us to a room and opened the door.

"Kaleb...you have visitors." She said.

She let us in and Kaleb was pretty beat up. He had road burns up the left side of his body, a cast on his wrist, and some stitches in his head.

"Kaleb!" Kat gasped. She ran to him and lightly hugged him.

"Hey sis...hey clay." He smiled weakly. "He was in a car wreck...the other person in the car with him didnt suffer as much." The lady said and left.

"Damon was driving and as we got hit...I covered him to protect him." He explained. "Your lucky you didnt suffer spinal injury." Kat scolded.

There was yelling in the hall.

Kat's P.O.V

"I'll go." I said.

I got up and there was Damon with minimal damage arguing with the nurse.

"I need to see him!" He yelled. "Damon...sweetie calm down." I ran over and grabbed his arm. "Katherine." He sighed. "Maam hes with me." I said calmly. She nodded and let him go.

"Hows Kaleb...is he ok?" He panicked. "Damon...hes fine...nothing major." I opened the door.

"Hey babe." Kaleb croaked.

After a soft and fluffy hugging moment the doctor came in.

I stood leaning backwards on clay who was half sitting on the side table.

"They are both getting released today but very strict restrictions for Kaleb." She said. "Yes maam thank you again." I smile. She smiles and walks out.

We get the boys ready and get in the car.

"How bad was the car damage?" I ask. "Totaled." Kaleb sighed.

I made a really tough decision.

"You can take the Malibu till you can get the car fixed." I said. "Maria I'd homeschooled so the younger ones wont be a problem." I said. "Thanks sis." Kaleb said.

We got to the house and Maria and Nick were waiting outside.

"Kaleb!" Maria yelled and ran to hug him.

I went inside and leaned on the counter and hung my head over the sink.

"What's wrong?" I felt a hand on my back. "Nothing...just...if i cant keep Kaleb safe...how am I gonna raise a child...Clay...how can I possibly manage that?" I looked up.

The hand left my back.

"Kat...your not...are you...it was one time?" He said shocked. "Theres no way to tell...but I was fertile...so give it a week." I said sarcastically.

I started pacing.

"Oh my god...I cant...not now...I'm not ready, what if i mess it up?!"

Clay's P.O.V

"Hey...first breathe your gonna go into a panic attack and you've been doing really good, second, if you are I'm not leaving you to take care of it alone that's just wrong and uncivilized, third, you would make an excellent mother, I know it, so stop with the self doubt, I've been with you long enough to know you're not what you say you are." I went off. I had pulled her to hug me and she let out a leave of tears.

If she is carrying my child...I cant leave her like that. Its just wrong.

Second, shes been really good about staying on her meds and she hasn't had any panic attacks in a while.

Third, there is nothing mor ei would want than for the girl I love to have my child...she wont be a bad mother I just know it.