51

So, one of Kat's coworkers invited us over for karaoke. It's Wednesday.

We had both been sitting their listening to them talk and talk. This was so boring. Kat was swaying her small glass of vodka slowly.

"Ok, I'm going up." She said. The attention was directed at her.

"This one." One of them handed her a suggestion and she blushed slightly.

Katherine's P.O.V

"I can't do this here." I whisper yelled. "Do it or you get to take over my duties for a month." Jackson taunted. I growled slightly. "Fine." I mumbled. 

I picked the song and started.

I wont say what it was...the I'm a Banana song...

We went back home that evening and I layed on the bed. 

"I'm gonna do a face reveal at 7 mil." I turned to Clay who was carrying a laundry basket of folded clothes to the dresser. "Do whatever your heart desires Emerald." He said. I sat up and sighed. 

"Actually, I feel the need to do it now, the motivation is there." I said. "I'll help you record it." He said. I smiled and nodded.

It was like 11 pm. 

We set up like we did when we did the serious announcement video. But just me. 

"Are we rolling?" I ask. Clay nodded. 

"Hey guys...Echo here now you're probably wondering...Echo...why are you looking down with a hood on and wondering what I'm planning." I laughed slightly. "Well this is my face reveal." I said. "Now before I do this I wanna say that, yes I know what my face looks like, I will address that for everyone when I feel like I can share it, and no I don't know when my lovely boyfriend will do his face reveal." I smiled. "You guys will know when she knows." He laughed behind camera. "I also wanna say that if you haven't skipped ahead by now that I am very nervous about this and I did this not as a special but because I felt like doing it." I added. 

I lifted my head up and slid my hood off. 

"Ta da, not really that exciting but yeah this is my face, get used to seeing it and if you don't like how my scars look then you can unsubscribe that's fine I don't really care because I'm trying to be more open and maybe start a vlog channel, I don't know, all I know is I hope you enjoy this, now have fun drawing you fanartists." I smile and wave. 

Clay's P.O.V

She smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen. She hasn't smile that big since...we told the internet about us dating. 

"Also guys Dream is the one recording this and does know exactly what I look like, has for a while now." She laughs. "There will be a new merch drop soon on both of our websites it'll be very special there will be a limited amount and won't be out again for a while, be sure to click the link down below so you can get signed up to get your merch on hold and guaranteed to get it and I'll be signing the first 200 shirt and 100 hoodies that go out and I'll be sending a handwritten letter to the first 5 people who get their spots held now, so go do your thing and se you in the next stream!" She smiled and then I turned off the camera. We filmed some extra footage too. 

Like this one bit where shes looking dead straight into the camera and it flashes taking a picture mid record and she falls off the bed. I pretty much died laughing. 

This other one was her making funny faces and she covered the camera after noticing. 

I handed her the memory card and she sat down to edit while I pulled one of my monitors over to continue a merch design. 

For all the shippers out there that keep asking for Dream x Echo merch, that's what this drop is for. We already have a set amount of 500 shirts and 500 hoodies. The next time these will be available will be on our 1 year anniversary.

She put her headphone on to start editing and both Maria and Tommy came in to watch us. 

"What do you two want?" She says still laser focused. "Kath, can I borrow the Malibu...so we can go to lookout peak?" Maria asked.

Kat slid her headphones off and spun around in her chair.

"You two know the rules, that is the only place you got, I have a tracker on my phone so if you go anywhere else, I will find out." She pointed. "Yes, thatd all I planned to do...I dont like people." Maria said. "Take take your permit, pepper spray, and the alarm so if anything happens itll alert me." Kat said and spun back to her computer.

After a bit of editing it was now midnight and she was just waiting on Maria and Tommy.

Soon they came back and went to bed.

Kat layed down and I layed by her.

"Hey, Teddy Bear." She looked up at me. "Yes Emerald?" I reply. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I reply and kissed her head.

Soon she fell asleep on my arm and both our phones started going off.

I looked at mine quietly as to not wake her.

It was a tweet. About Kat.

What do we really know about the gret EchoBat gamer? Well heres what I know, she was the accident of her family, they didnt want her, she was the old school slut, and shes only with her current boyfriend for clout, she also got left in a burning house which they should've let her die anyways, shes nothing but a useless nobody to the world. This coming from her ex best friend, she walked all over me.

These were...obvious lies. She loves me right? It's not a big lie for clout...is it?

I'll ask her in the morning.