29

After we both got over the weird part it was actually nice. 

"How was work?" He asked. "Can we adopt a tigress?" I looked up at him. 

Clay's P.O.V

She looked up at me with those eyes. 

"No, we have Patches and Stormy." I laughed. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and sunk down into the water. 

"Only because that would be hard to explain to the neighbors." I said putting my hand on her shoulder. Her eyes shifted up to meet mine and she smiled. 

She sat up and leaned her arm over the side for her phone. 

"Hey no this is supposed to relax you!" I protested. "You relax, it's for Twitter." She put her hand up laughing.

She started typing something. A tweet I think.

Echo | echobatgaming
Ya'll having a man who will play games with you and make sure your relaxed after work is prime example of boyfriend material
|

Wilbur Soot | WilbuSoot
Mans better be treating my bestfriend right...or imma whoop some ass.
|

Ranboo | Ranboosaysstuff
Man everyone out here getting girls and all I got...is a unicorn chair...
|

Echo | echobatgaming
Maybe that's WHY you don't have a girl...

She destroyed him with that.

"Emerald be nice." I said. "Ok." She pit her phone back.

She scooped up and handful of the foam and blew on it sending it to my face.

"Oops." She laughed slightly.

I only laughed and leaned back. She sunk further down into the water again.

"You know I dont find this weird." She said. "Really?" I tilt my head. "Yeah I mean...you walk in on my showering all the time granted it's a little annoying but I dont find it weird." She shrugged. "Or I'm just more comfortable around you than I was Marty." She thought out loud.

"Emerald you amaze me sometimes." I said. She grinned.

"Never let that smile die ok?" I said. "I wont." She said. "In the mean time...here." I handed her a glass. "Redbull for you and plain water for me." I said.

She sipped it a sighed. "This is nice." She smiled again.

I could look at that smile forever.

"Come here." I said. She tilted her head in confusion.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arms.

I pulled her over back facing me.

I put my hands on her shoulders and massaged out the stress.

"Your good at this." She said. "Never question a gamer, they can do wonders with their hands- wait wait no, phrase that differently." I panicked realizing what I said. "Clay you complete idiot." She laughed.