59

The next morning I woke up and Clay was still strapped to me.

I grabbed my phone and help it close to his face recording his eye.

"Wake up Teddy Bear." I ruffled his hair. His eyes opened slowly and I got my shot.

"Good morning." He yawned. "Morning sleepy head." I giggled.

We held a gaze with eachother for a bit.

We decided to have a cuddly morning.

He had his phone resting my my chest.

I held mine above my face.

I made some small edits to his eyes opening.

Glancing back down I caught him staring.

"We should get up." I sighed. "But its warm." He hugged on tighter.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in Nick!" I yelled quietly.

He came in and shut the door.

"Yall are so coupled goals right now." He sat next to us. "What do yall wanna do...I'm off for the rest of the week...and the kids go back to school next week." I said. "We could all go to the arcade." Clay suggested. "Oh sounds fun." I laugh. "But you have to let me up first." I said and pushed his hair over his eyes.

Once everyone was up and ready to go I tossed Maria the Malibu keys.

"You know the rules." I said she nodded.

We made it to the arcade and got paid for.

???'s P.O.V

Me and my friend were walking through the arcade, I eas trying to find her and I ran into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I look up to dirty blonde green eyes man. "Its ok, are you alright?" He held his hand out to help me up.

I took and stood up.

"I'm good." I laughed embarrassed.

A familiar face ran over. It was...Echo from...EchoBatGaming...???

"Hey, Clay...we just hit the jackpot!" She said excitedly.

A moment of realization hit me.

"IM NOT GONNA LOOK!" I pulled the strings on my hoodie. He laughed.

"Relax, it's cool." He said. "Nope I am respecting your wishes as fan." I refused.

I felt hands undo my hoodie and I was met with the short girls face. She was smiling.

"Kid it's ok." She laughed. "Um...can I get a picture?" I asked shyly. She nods.

I handed the tall streamer my phone and we all took a picture together.

"Dont show anyone." Echo said signing my phone case. "And if you post block out my face." Dream said adding his signature. I nodded.

"See you in the next stream hopefully!" Echo waved as I walked away.

I looked over my shoulder to see them walking away. Dream had his arm around her shoulders. Her arm was around him.

I turned to walk backwards and caught a picture of it.

I set the picture of us as my home screen.

"Hey Cecilia!" I waved to the girl coming from the bathroom. "Hey, you ready to go?" I ask. She nods.

She noticed my case on the ride home.

"Where did those come from?" She asked. "Oh...I ran into EchoBatGaming and Dream." I sighed. "Did you see what he looked like?!" She grabbed my collar. "Yes...but I wont show you." I push her back. "Dang it." She crossed her arms.

Clay's P.O.V

"She was so sweet." Kat grinned. "She was." I laughed. "Did you see the panic in her face?" I asked. "She was questioning everything she knew." Kat sighed.

We made it back and they were still getting tickets.

"Damn you guys." Kat laughed.

We spent the day at the arcade and she beat me in the dance revolution game again.

We went home that evening and just relaxed for the most part.

"Bros...imma go shower I smell like arcade floor." Kat got up. "Hey, save water for the rest of Orlando." I reminded her. She rolled her eyes and left.

"Ok kiddos, let's get you guys to bed." I ruffled Jared's hair.

One by one I got them tucked in and fallen asleep.

"Night turd." I put my hand on Maria's head as we passed in the hall. "Night idiot." She said and went into her room.

I walked down the hall and Nick was already in his room.

"See ya tomorrow." I leaned in. "Close the door on the way out." He said from his desk.

I did.

I made it back to our room and Kat was laying on the bed still wrapped in a towel and her hair hanging off the bed.

"And your like this why?" I asked. "I just didnt wanna get up." She moved her phone. "Or do you not have any clean pyjama shorts?" I said and opened the closet. "That too." She said.

I grabbed two pairs of my joggers and threw one at her and one of my shirts.

"What I dont look good without clothes?" She sat up on her elbows. "That's not- nevermind." I rolled my eyes. "Think twice before you roll your eyes at me Mr. Speedrun master." She said. "Think twice before you talk back to me Mishkin." I snapped back.

Her face was priceless.

She got changed into the clothes I handed her and I changed too.

She pulled me onto the bed and straddled my hips.

"There...now you cant get up." She said and crossed her arms. "But I can do this." I kicked my knees GENTLY into her back and she fell on me. "Why you!" She pushed herself back up.

Her face squinted at me and I grinned.

"You love me." I scoffed. "That I do." She agreed. "Which is why for that you shall suffer." She said.

Her hands grabbed my wrists and held them by my head.

"Oh...playing that game are we?" I smirked.

Kat's P.O.V

I was in a very weird mood all day.

"What are you gonna do now?" He asked. "Something fun." I smiled.

I leaned down and kissed his jaw.

"Wait...no...I'm not the bottom in this...relationship." He struggled. "You are now." I said quietly.