22

"And- Tommy shut up!" Dream said into the mic. "Hey, can I build next to your house, or in its vicinity?" I asked.

He thought for a moment.

"Whay if we build a house for the two of us to share and we can connect my house to it." He said. "Even better." I ssid leaned into my bag.

I pulled out paper and a pen.

"Protect me from Tommy and mobs." I said going afk.

Eventually I got the plan drawn out.

"Here." I handed him the drawing.

He looked it over and nodded.

We spent time building and talking to the chat.

We made a treehouse just a little ways from where everyone was.

(Set up a little bit differently from the video.)

"Let's put chests and crafting and other stuff in this side." I said punching his character. "Hey dont hit me." He said hitting me back.

I remembered that he doesnt carry weapons when busing but I do.

I switched to my sword.

"Oh shit sorry." He backed up.

We finished and gave the viewers a tour.

"And last but not least, the under ground tunnel system." He said as we opened a hidden door in the tree.

It went down the tree trunk.

Inside the tree trunk are chests where we keep things that we dont want people to steal. Like our diamonds and other things like that. Mainly spare enchanted armor.

My most prized possession is the beacon block that I made without telling anyone.

They use glass, obsidian, and a neather star. All of which I've obtained. I just need to collect materials to fully power it giving us status power.

I wont put in the center roof town cause it's something I've been working on.

"Hey what's that thing for?" Dream asked. "Oh, you'll see when I done, come on I need to find Emerald, and gold ore." I said.

We set off to strip mine.

"So what are you building, my chat seems to know." He asked. "Cant say right now cause I dont want Tommy to open his mouth about it." I said. "Hey!" He shouted. "Tommy." I ssid simply. "Sorry pog woman." He said. I laughed.

We continued for a while.

"I have a better idea." I said going through my inventory. I have an ender chest and it's got my diamond blocks in it and spare diamonds if I need to trade. I also have a ton of iron blocks in it cause this is a secret project.

"Let's go trade for some emeralds." I said towering back up. "I need enough to make a 3 by 3 square." I added going into the tree trunk. "So a lot?" He asked. "Yes." I nod.

"Let's venture out to the desert biome." I suggested.

We got everything needed for travel.

After a while we hit a jackpot and I got enough.

"Yay, now let go back." I said and punched dreams character. "Dont hit me!" He laughed.

My chat stream was blowing up. They know what I'm doing cause I'm a logical minecrafter.

"Ok, Dream, go this is suprise for you too." I said punching him away.

Clay's P.O.V

Curious as to what shes doing I try to sneak a look at her screen. She pushed my face away.

"Echo, what are you planning?" I asked suspicious of her. "Something...itll help us and the entire server." She said laser focused.

My sister came into the room to watch.

"Wow...shes better than you." She said looking to Kat's screen. "Hell yeah I am." Kat mumbled.

"Drista, do you know what I'm building?" Kat asked her. "Yeah, any good minecrafter that's done research knows." She said.

Kat busted out laughing.

"Guys...my sister is teaming up with Echo against me." I said. "Dont forget tommy." My sister said. "Yes, Tommy, I'm adopting you as my child." Echo said into the mic. "You will address me as...mother." She added.

We played a little longer and then logged off.

"Ah crap." Kat said looking at her phone. She was following me. "I gotta call my aunt, hold on." She stepped into the other room.

"You have an interesting one." My sister said. "Well...if you knew the whole story you'd understand." I joined her on the couch.

Kat hadn't come back yet.

"Oh my- woman, you are 47 years old, what made you think that was a good idea?" Kat walked through the room to get her keys. "Whatever fine I'll be there in about 20 minutes, next time...dont have to call your 21 year old neice to pick you up off the street and be responsible." Kat said and hung up.

She sighed and walked to the door.

"Anyone wanna go for a ride, I dont wanna go this alone." She looked so done with life. "I'll go, and I'm driving." I took her keys. "Hey-" She tried to get them back.

I held them up so she couldnt reach.

"Boy you dont wanna test me, I beat you in a minecraft manhunt real life simulation." She pointed at me. "Shortie." I smirked.

She then began to climb me like I was a tree.

"I like her." My sister laughed.

I walked out the door with her still clung to me.

"I'm driving, no excuses." I said and out her in the passenger seat.

As we drove she gave me directions.

We pulled up to an apartment building.

She got on the phone.

"I'm outside, hurry up." She pinched the bridge of her nose.

The door opened later and woman with jet black hair walked out.

She got in the back and Kat turned around to face her.

"Clay, I'm sorry you have to see this side of me." She said.

She started talking and yelling in a mix of Russian and English. Apparently her dads side of the family was from Russia.

"God, your 47, you called your 21 almost 22 year old neice, to come and get you, you have kids and they need their mom." She cooled off.

Katherine being a parent was amazing. I'm not even that good.