61

Kat's P.O.V

It's been a week since the incident.

I missed my period this month and I want to believe its stress but if it's actually because I'm carrying my boyfriends kid...I will probably cry.

I just got off work and went to the drugstore.

I got one of those Clear Blue tests. Just to be sure. And I'll take one today and in a week.

My phone rang.

"Hey, what's up?" I was standing in the isle. "Can you pick up tissues...I picked up Callie after school and she started sneezing and got all congested." Clay said. "Yeah, does Nick need anything?" I asked. "He said latex gloves...for what I have no idea." He said. "Ok, I'll be home soon." I said walking around. "Ok, I'm cooking tonight." He said. "See you soon, ily." I said. "I love you too." He said and hung up.

I went to the only cashier who was a girl about 29 maybe 30.

"Hun, if you need any parenting advice as a young parent...come talk to me...I had my first kid at 17." She said. "Uh...thanks...I guess." I ssid paying with my card. "But of course...motherhood is something that's unique to a mother...she should do it her way." She added. "Thank you...see you later." I waved. She had been working there since I can remember.

I got home and sat in the driveway I put the tests in my work bag and carried everything inside.

"Hey...had a long day running up to the bathroom be down in like 20 minutes." I ssid rushing passed everyone.

I did the test and put the cap back on.

I set it on the counter top and waited sitting on the bathtub.

Czarina called me which was a relief.

"Hey I have news for you." She said. "Spill, I need a distraction." I replied. "I'm having twins!" She squealed. "That's amazing!" I cheered.

We talked a bit more and then she asked me the question.

"What's wrong...you sound upset." She said. "Well, I finally a consentful evening with the love of my life and now i think I'm pregnant." I ssid all at once. "Whoa wait...the American...dirty blonde I met love of your life?" She asked. "Mhm...I also missed this month so I'm taking a test now..." I trailed off. "Girl you've got this...pregnant or not I know he'll be happy with you, just remind me to come to the gender reveal party." She laughed. "I will I'm gonna check it now." I said and got up.

I covered the result and picked it up.

Pregnant

The one word changed my entire world forever.

"Oh my god." I gripped the counter for support. "Sandra?" Rina called out. "Its positive." I gasp. She squealed. "But get checked out first before you confirm anything." She said. "I'll make an appointment for after the second test." I said. "When are you gonna tell him?" She asked.

I exited the bathroom and stared at the picture of us in the frame on the bed side table.

"I'll tell him when I've gone one month." I said. "One month after the second test." I replied.

We talked some more and I grabbed an old shoe box and put the tests inside of it.

"KAT FOODS ALMOST READY!" I heard. I put on leggings Clay's hoodie and ran down the stairs.

That night in bed I was laying facing our couples vision board and he had his arms wrapped snugly around me.

Specifically as if he were protecting me.

"Kat...go to sleep its 12." He groaned into my shoulder. "Sorry, just late night thoughts." I whispered.
I tucked myself back into him and slowly fell asleep.

Time skip a week I took the second test.

Its positive.

"Hello, yes I would like to make am appointment some time either todsybor tomorrow to get a..." I looked behind me to make sure the door was shut, "A pregnancy scan." I said. "Of course Doctor Smith has room in her schedule can you come in today at about...hmm...3?" The woman asked. "Yes I will be there." I said.

I hung up and changed into gray joggers and put on a hoodie and tied my hair up.

I havent been trying very much with how I look recently.

"Hey, where you going?" Clay asked opening the door. "I've been feeling off lately so I'm going to the doctors." I said. "Wanna stream when you get home?" He came up and held my arms. "Yeah, of course." I smiled.

2:30 rolled around and I left for the hospital.

Once in the waiting room I was nervous.

"Katherine Falls?" The lady leaned out the door.

I stood up and followed her.

"So Ms. Falls, how have you been?" The nurse asked. "Well, I've actually been feeling fine, but I just came in to get checked out." I said. "Alright well Doctor Smith will be in momentarily." She smiled and left.

I check the time. The wait took 30 minutes.

Another 20 minutes later the doctor came in and directed me to a scanning room.

She did the ultrasound which went by quickly.

"Well...Ms. Falls I am please to tell you that you infact are carrying a baby." She smiled. I sighed in relief and smiled.

I got checked out and told what to do what to take and how to handle things.

I got in the car and called Maria.

"Hey what's up?" She said. "So I got the ultrasound done." I said. "Oh and?" She sounded interested. "I am carrying a baby, not very big but its there." I said. "Aww I'm so excited for you!" She said happily. "Thanks...I plan on telling Clay in a month because if something happens I dont wanna...get hopes up." I said.

We finished and I hung up so I could drive.

When I got home I went up and started my set up ready to stream.

"What's up guys Echo here back with another stream today me and Dream will be rebuilding parts of L'manberg?" I looked at him. "Yes maam." He said and he started voice stimming quietly.