46

"Ya'll are weak drinkers." I laughed. I had built up a tolerance to the effects of alcohol. "You're fuckin' crazy." Nick groan from the toilet bowl. "It's called being Russian." I said rubbing his back. I left him and went to Kaleb's old baththroom. 

"How's the British boy?" I asked. "Well...I stopped vomiting." George was leaned back against the bathtub. I rubbed his back a little bit. "Shit round two!" He hunched over the toilet again. 

I walked to my bathroom and there he was. 

Clay was laying on his side facing away from the door. his head on makeshift towel pillow and his arms wrapped around his stomach.

"Poor thing." I sighed and got the Tylenol from my bathroom cabinet. I took it downstairs and got out 3 bottles of water. 

I picked up my phone and made a call. 

"Hey Marco, I need the 'Crazy Night Party Pack' if you can get it delivered as soon as possible." I said. He confirmed my order and I got money from my wallet. 

One by one the boys came into the kitchen. They were experiencing hangover.

"Take 2 Tylenol and stay here." I said and put the Tylenol on the counter. 

I went to the door just as Marco arrived. 

"New drinkers?" He handed me the food bags. "Yeah, game of drink or dare, I drank more but I'm fine." I laughed handing him the cash. "Well, not everyone can hold it like you." He laughed. "Thanks again Marco." I smiled and shut the door. 

I walked into the kitchen and set the bags on the counter. 

"What's that?" Clay asked. I popped open the paper bags. "Hangover food." I said. 

I pulled out the basic tacos.

"Eat." I said handing them out. "Never doing that again." Nick groaned. "That's what they all say." I replied. 

I made my way over to Clay who had his head hung. 

"You ok?"  I rubbed his back. "My head hurts." He yawned. "And you fell asleep on me in the bathroom last night." I said softly. He leaned his head on me. "You're the best." He said. "Yep, so, everyone is gonna be taking showers and getting clean clothes." I said. "I think I'm getting a wave 3." Nick stiffened. "Wait never mind." He relaxed. 

After helping the boys get showers and situated in the living room with a show I cleaned up the bottles from last night and locked them up again. 

And then Gran dropped my siblings off. 

"Hey kiddos, go up to rooms and be quiet ok, the boys are busy." I shushed. They nodded and quietly ran to their rooms. "Thanks Gran." I said to the elderly woman. She nodded and left. 

I walked into the living room and fell backwards over the edge of the couch.

"How ya'll doing?" I asked. "Drinking water." George laughed. "Good drink a lot of it." I said.

I adjusted so I was sitting up straight.

I felt Clay lay over and put his head in my lap. George layed his head over on my shoulder and Nick was on the floor infront of me with his head layed back in my lap.

"My boys." I sighed.

Soo they were all asleep.

I took a selfie and scribbled out mine and Clay's faces.

Echo | echobatgaming
*insert picture*
Got a little wild last night...their all ok...just exhausted