42

Katherine's P.O.V

A month later...

We were about to start streaming and my heart started thumping.  

Was this a panic attack. 

I looked at my hands and they were shaking. 

"C-Clay.." I said quietly. He looked up from his already on going stream. He muted. "Yes?" He slid his headset off. "I..can't..." I struggled to get out. He put his hed set back on. "Hey I gotta end this stream a little early guys sorry, see you next time." He said an stopped streaming. 

He quickly took his headset off and came to me quickly. 

"Breathe...just breathe." He said hugging me. 

Clay's P.O.V

I held her close to me in order to settle the shaking. 

"Shhh...just breathe." I said softly. I sat down on the bed and pulled her into my lap. 

Her shaking got worse and quiet sobs filled the room. 

"Don't leave me." She mumbled. "I don't plan on it." I said. 

Her heart rate started slowing down and her breathing was steady. 

I grabbed her phone and opened Twitter.

Echo | echobatgaming
Sorry guys, no stream today something came up

I put it back and continued to comfort her.

Eventually she fell asleep and I walked over to my set up.

"Guys, I gotta log out now." I said to everyone I was on call with. "Ok, tell me and Rat hope she feels better." Bad said. "Will do." I said and logged out.

I carried her down to the living room and layed on the couch holding her close to me.

I covered both of us up and got on twitter.

That Vegan Teacher was going off about the joke that Echo is having a baby and saying we should raise a vegan child.

Which first of all, no, neither of us are vegan, second of all, she isnt actually pregnant, and third of all, why do our personal lives concern her?

It's been 6 months that we've been together.

"Hey, did you see what That Vegan Teacher posted on Tik Tok?" Maria whispered and leaned over the couch next to me.

She showed me a video.

Kat had posted the clip of her confirming us being together the lady duetted it.

"I hope you both realize your evil ways when raising a child because both of you eating meat just isnt right...raise a child that wants to scene the animals and maybe you'll learn from it." She said and the video ended.

"Ha...we're both big internet creators and she things that this will change our minds?" I said. "Yeah, shes been all over tour profiles on everything trying to convince you to go vegan." Mari said. "I cant imagine not having meat in my diet...like really...how else are we supposed to get protein and iron and all of that stuff." I said. "No idea." Maria laughed.

I felt Kat start fidgeting.

"Hey." I looked down softly. "Did you finish your stream?" She asked. "I stopped early." I said. "You didnt have to." She pushed herself onto her knees. "Emerald...you know what I'm gonna say." I said. "Yeah, I'm sorry." She sighed in defeat.

Its December which means its winter.

"Sis...will you come see my work in the art show this weekend?" Maria asked her. "I can try, I have the weekend off at the zoo." She layed back down on me. "Kaleb's moved out, next is Maria...I don't know if I'm ready or ya'll to grow up." She looked up at her sister. "Kath, you're acting like a mother." Maria said. "Good, I disown you." Kat laughed. 

We sat there watching a movie and I felt her lift up my hand to compare it to hers. 

"You have freakishly large hands." She said. "So I can do this." I said held her face in my hands. "Stop it, I don't want you that close to my burns." She pushed away. "They are unique to you and I wouldn't have you any other way." I said seriously. 

Katherine's P.O.V

His eye held my stare. 

My gaze drifted to the clock behind him. 

"Maria...I need to meet with your teacher when?" I said. "Monday at 4." She said. "Ok, remember that you only got ISS because you graffitied the lockers." I said. "Yep, I know." She grumbled and went into her room. 

I heard small feet running down the stairs. 

"Kathy, can we go to the trampoline park?" Jared asked. "Let me think about it." I said and opened my banking app. 

I checked how much I had and it was enough for for all of us to get in. 

"Go put your shoes on and get Maria." I said. 

Once everyone was ready I put on my black face mask and we headed out. 

I ended up getting another car. I got a good deal on it and it was already paid off when I got it. 

"Mustang or Sedan?" I asked. "Can I drive?" Maria asked. "Then we are not taking my baby." I tossed her the keys. 

We got in and situated. 

"Ok, don't speed, keep your eyes on the road and your mirrors, let me mess with the radio, remember...there's people who value their lives in the car." I said. 

...

...

...

"YOU ARE NOT DRIVING US HOME!" I yelled getting out of the car. "I don't see what was so bad!" She shrugged. "You ran 5 stop signs, broke the speed limit in front of a cop, and you almost hit 3 pedestrians!" I shouted. She shrugged and handed the keys back. 

We got inside and all paid for and I sat on a foam block. 

"IN COMING!" I heard a yell. 

I looked and Maria was barreling towards me.

She jumped and brandied over me.

"Oh you wanna see that kinda stuff." I got up. "Clay...hold my hoodie."I took it off leaving my in my black jean short and the tank top I was wearing.

I backed up and took off running.

I set and did a double twist full over Maria.

"And that my dear sister...is how you tumble." I flipped my head back up.