50

Tommy's P.O.V

"Say hi to the vlog best friend." I pointed the camera as us. "Tommy don't record me eating." She put her hand up. "Content." I said. I felt her fist rammed into my arm. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I panicked. 

She introduced me to her friends who all recognized me.

"That's so cool that you know THE Tommyinnit." Her friend said. "Well I mean my sister is friends with Dream." She said. "Whoa, that's awesome!" Another said. "I'd say more than friends but whatever." I said under my breath. She hit me upside the head. "Knock it off." She squinted.

I was walking with her through the halls and our hands together. 

"Tommy, why do you have to live so far away?" She leaned her head on my shoulder. "I promise when I become an adult I will come visit more often." I said. She nodded. 

Her classmates watched us but she didn't care what happened. 

I walked her to her next class where Echo was waiting for us. 

"Ok, love birds, time for class." She laughed. She was standing there with Dream who was taller in person. "You're one to talk." Maria said. "I've been with someone longer than you." Echo fired back. Maria and Echo started arguing in Russian.

"And you decided to date that why?" I asked Dream. "Shut up, you're one to talk." He snapped back.

Katherine's P.O.V

We go home and we all got on the smp.

They incorporated me into the lore. As a half bat half human girl. I was found in a cave by Dream who took me in and go from there.

Dream is still in Pandora's box.

Tommy is dead.

I'm about to continue my plan of what  I had been planning against everyone on the server.

So theres a rule, no mining under city limits.

So I have been layering thousands of blocks of TNT under everyone's houses.

It's my plan to get Dream out but him being in on this plan will back fire too.

Everyone thinks I'm on their side and want peace...no...I want destruction.

"Is everyone online right now?" I asked into the vc.

Everyone was.

"I just want to say that it has been an honor living with all of you and having fun." I said sweetly. "But alas it's time to get my poor Dream out of prison." I said.

I threw a book at everyone and used a teleportation totem to teleport to the tree house.

I flipped a lever as Fundy read the note out loud.

"Doomsday is upon you, you should never trust a bat who is smarter than you think. ~Echo"

I laughed as panic set in and everything started exploding.

Some died some got away but the houses were gone and there were holes.

"HAHA, COME FREE ME!" Dream laughed.

I went to the prison and saw him.

"Oh my god thank you that plan was perfect." He said. "As I said...you should never trust a bat human hybrid." I said and handed him a note.

Needless to say when everyone respawned I was in the middle of the destruction zone.

"You all trusted me, you all fell right into my trap, including the manipulator himself, I win, and now we rebuild a better city, one where everything is held to certain standard." I laughed.

We finished the stream and talked more about the lore and then logged off.  

Skip to me taking Tommy to have lunch with Maria on Tuesday. 

I was also supposed to meet with the guidance counselor for Maria's ISS. 

Clay came with me as he was one of the 'adults' in the house.

"Why did I have to come with you?" He was messing with a button on his shirt. "Because, you are considered one of the adults of the house." I said stopping to help him. "You're more adult than me." He said. "I know." I said and fluffed his hair. 

I opened the office door and signed us both in. "Behave, or I will make you sleep on the couch." I pointed at him and he nodded. 

We got let into her office and sat down.

"Hello Mrs. Topo." I smiled. "Ms. Falls, nice to see you and I see you have someone with you this time?" She said. "Yes this is the other adult of the house, my boyfriend." I said. "Well its nice to meet you." She said. 

We got right down to business. 

Clay's P.O.V

"I do understand what she did was wrong, but I also understand why she did it, she comes home telling me about what happens at school and it's so wrong." I said. "She rarely has to blow off steam at home with the amount of homework she's assigned and then this is the first time she gets to see her boyfriend in months, he lives halfway across the world and is the second person who can de-stress her." Kat said. "Yes I understand but there is nothing we can do about it school wise and the only thing I would suggest is either putting her in anger management classes, she hasn't been very productive either and attitude towards her teachers is downright disrespectful." The woman said. I saw the look on Kat's face. It's about to go down. 

"Are you suggesting my sister is lazy and doesn't have any desire to try anything in her life?" She said. "Well...having a degree in child development yes." The woman nodded. "Ok, we're done here." Kat stood up. I knew that tone. 

We walked out and she went to the classroom the Maria has after lunch. 

They were walking up as we were. 

"Tommy, Maria, get in the car." She said seriously. "What's wrong?" Maria asked. "Just get in the car, I'm taking you home." Kat said. 

Very quickly I was in front passengers seat and she was driving with her hands gripping the wheel. 

"Kath...tell me what happened?" Maria asked. "You aren't going back to that school, I'm homeschooling you." Kat said and started the long way home. "Really?" Maria looked shocked. "I refuse to be told my sister has too much problems to be in regular classes." Kat said. 

We made it home and she went onto her computer. 

Within 30 minutes she had Maria signed up for online homeschooling. 

"If you start tomorrow you'll finish a week ahead of you old school." Kat said. "Does this mean I get to go to work with you?" Maria asked. Kat nodded. 

I picked up Kat from her chair and sat down and put her in my lap. 

She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Start streaming." I said. She nodded.