48

Echo2 | quietbat
Twas a great day the boys and my family...would do it again if given the chance

I read over her tweet on her 2nd account and smiled

It's the next day and her siblings were with her grandparents and Maria was at her friends house again.

We went to the mall to get out of the house.

"So, I looked at Maria's messages and...she's dating Tommy." Kat said. "Really...he has a girlfriend?" George awed. "Yeah, but if he makes her happy I dont mind." She shrugged.

We entered and old record shop because Kat was looking for something.

"Everyone keep your eyes peeled, I'm looking for a Metallica Black album." She began flipping through albums.

I went and flipped through on the other side of the store.

I came across it and kept on like I was looking.

I waved Nick over.

"Distract her while I get this, I wanna surprise her." I whispered. He nodded and kept her back turned to me while I payed for it and put it in my backpack that I had.

She was a little down that we 'didnt' find it but it was ok.

We walked around a little more and we passed a gun shop.

"Hmm, I just wanna look around." She put her hand out.

Katherine's P.O.V

I was walking around looking at the guns in the display and inspected the barrels and the trigger and the trigger guards. All of it.

"Can I help you young lady?" A man asked from the counter. "Oh just looking maybe testing." I said politely. "Have you ever shot before?" He asked. "I did growing up." I shrugged. "You wanna test one, we offer free testings weather or not your purchasing." He said. "Actually yes...I would like to test some thing, an LR 22 and a 22 revolver." I said.

I saw Clay lean on the counter next to me.

"I'm just test firing somethings." I smiled. "Should I record it?" He asked. "If you want to." I said as the guy came back. "Now if you and your friends will follow me we have a watching room if they would like to observe." He said. I looked behind me and they nodded.

I got set up and loaded the long rifle.

I aimed for the target and fired the first shot.

"Oh my god...that felt right." I grinned.

I continued till I ran out of ammo and switched to the revolver.

I loaded all 8 rounds and held my arm up.

It kicked back more than Iexpected.

"Forgot how bad these are." I laughed. "Yeah, many of the revolvers we've gotten in kick back a lot, but not as much as the automatics." The guys commented. "I can tell." I said.

I finished off the rounds and my nose filled with the smell of gun powder.

We left the mall and while Clay was driving I was watching the video he recorded.

"You have a badass girlfriend." I said. "That I do." He replied. "So...we've still got...4 hours till I have to be back to make sure my siblings get home...anything you guys wanna do?" I asked. "A stream." George suggested. "Sounds good." I said.

We got home and went inside.

I got set up and let Nick play on my account for the stream.

"What's up guys, Echo here with another stream, I'm joined by the ever popular Dream Team, and we are doing the shock run but this time it's different, I am having Sapnap play for me and I am wearing shock collar that's coded so if I take damage...I get shocked, Dream has the arm shocker and George is playing for him so we will essentially be answering questions while we get shocked from damage so wish me luck." I said. "Also, which ever one of us curses the most in this video loses." Dream added.

He knows that I curse a lot.

"And you can curse in Russian either." He said. "Dammit." I laugh and put up the curse counter on screen.

As the two play for us Sapnap gets jumped by the iron golem.

"I'M SO SORRY!" He starts yelling and I'm getting repeatedly shocked.

I slam my fist down on the desk and try to breathe through it.

"Mothertrucker!" I strain. "Bad if your watching this...your welcome." George laughs.

I hear a knock on the door and it's probably my Gran.

"Hey I gotta step away for a minute ya'll." I said and took of my head set.

I kept the shock collar on cause eits wireless coding and I went to the front door.

I open it and standing there...is Marty.

"NO FUCK YOU!" I yelled and slammed the door. I locked it and ran around locking all the windows and doors.

Clay's P.O.V

"NO FUCK YOU!" Was heard from down stairs. The chat started asking if she was ok.

Moments later the running around the house stopped and she came in.

She went over to the window and locked it and shut her blackout curtains.

"You good?" I asked covering the mic. "He who must not be named showed up again." She grumbled.

I acted on instinct and walked over and hugged her.

Both our headsets were now on George and Sapnap.

"He wont get you." I said. "I know." She sighed. I felt her flinch and I did too. 

"Hey, was that on purpose?!" She shouted. "Maybe?" Sapnap shrugged. 

Let's say he was once again traumatized. 

"And I'm taking over cause Sapnap is dead." She took over her game. "MY SPLEEN!" He yelled faking the pain. "You've heard it here first folks Echo is abusive to other gamers." George said. 

She checked her phone and nodded to herself. 

Later while still streaming there was a knock on the bedroom door. 

Kat got up to check who it was. 

Katherine's P.O.V

"Maria...?" I ask seeing tears in her eyes. She collapsed into my arms. 

I let the boys to take care of my sister.