64

So midway through the convention as in...the halfway mark of the month I ended up staying home for the week. I had to force Clay to go to the convention.

"Sis, I'm fine, it's just morning sickness."

I was leaned up on the wall next to the toilet. She brought me water and acid reflux tablets.

"Drink some water." She handed me a water bottle.

She say next to me and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Mom would be proud." She ssid. "And dad too." She added. "No...they'd be disappointed that I'm having a kid this early in life." I replied. "Dont say that you've done your absolute best to raise me and the others, your going to be an amazing mother and your not alone." She went off.

Maria's P.O.V

She fell asleep with her head in my lap.

My phone rang and it was Tommy, who flew out for the convention and is staying with us.

"What's up?" I asked. "Hows katherine?" He asked. "Put clay on the phone." I sighed. His voice came over.

"How is she?" He asked panicked. "Relax, the food we had last night gave her food poisoning, shes asleep now." I said. "Thank god." He sighed.

He let me talk to tommy a little bit and then we hung up.

Kat woke back up around 30 minutes later.

"Come on, let's get you some food." I said.

I walked her down to the kitchen and made her iced coffee.

"Ooohhh, grilled cheese." I thought outloud. "With ham." Kat chimed in.

I smiled.

So...I know about the pregnancy and I know that Clay plans to propose after their stage performance.

I have to keep two very big secrets.

I hauled my sister carefully to her bed and went back to the kitchen.

That's afternoon the boys got home and Clay immediately went up the stairs.

Clay's P.O.V

I opened the door and Kat was sitting in bed watching Yu-Gi-Oh.

"I'm home." I said. "Cuddles." She said and held her arms out.

I layed down on her lap and watched the show.

"I love the Pharoah." She said. "Oh yeah, why's that?" I ask. "Hes smart and cool and just over all an amazing character." She said star struck.

It was quiet for a while.

"Its time to duel!" She said with the show.

It made me laugh seeing her happy.

I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

I spent time picking out the perfect engagement ring.

It's not big and fancy and it's not too simple.

"So, how you feeling mom?" Nick asked entering the room. "Better, more like just tired actually." She said. "Need anything?" I asked. "Hmm...I want vodka but...that's out of the question right now, so...water and...a sandwich is fine." She grinned.

I got up and went down to the kitchen.

"No, Tommy give it back!" Maria was jumping trying to get something from the blonde. "Clay, Tommy took my paint brushes." She said. "Tommy." I eyed him. "Alright, alright big man...here love." He handed her the bushes back.