41

It's been 2 more months of us being together...we still haven't done announcement video. Kaleb just turned 18 and moved into his own apartment with his boyfriend. Yeah...he told Katherine he was bi on his birthday.

Her response was hang a bi pride flag on the wall next to her pan pride flag. And to add to it, I bought an allies flag to hang up. 

I'm surprising her with that today. 

She was  still asleep and I had Maria help me hang it up. 

"She's gonna be so happy." Maria said. "I know, I've been planning this for a while." I said stepping back to look at it. 

I looked at Maria and she smiled. 

"Ok, I'll wake her up." I said. I sprinted down the hall and opened the bedroom door. 

"Wake up my lovely love of my life I have a surprise for you." I said in a sing song voice. "Clay...it's 7am...on a Saturday." She yawned and sat up. 

I went over and picked her bridal style up off the bed. She yawned again. 

"Put this on." I put a blindfold in her hands. She put it on and i carried her out the door. 

I set her in front of the flags in the hall. 

"Let me get the camera." Maria said. She ran down the hall and back to us. 

"Ok, I had been planning this forever and I think you're gonna like it." I said. I went behind her and started to untie the blindfold. "Sis...I think you'll like it." Maria said. 

I took it off and she looked up. 

Her hands flew to her mouth and she instantly started crying. 

"Surprise." I shrugged. 

She turned to look at me and smiled the biggest I've seen in a while. She launched herself into my arms hugging me and crying. 

"Happy 5 months." I said. "That reminds me." She said and ran back to our room. 

I was looking over the recording of her reaction. 

"Here." She handed me a hoodie. "What is it?" I ask. "Something I've been working on, unfold it." She said. 

It was gray and this was on the back

And the front had a stencil print of this in te left top hand corner.

"Am I the first one to get this?" I asked

"Am I the first one to get this?" I asked. "Yes, besides me but you know." She shrugged.

I pulled it on over my head. 

"Oh shit this is really soft." I laughed. "Only the best for me Locators." She smiled. "It's great." I said. 

"So...would you model it for the website?" She asked. "Would anybody know its me?" I asked. "No, you would have to show your face but nobody would know it's you." She said. "Maybe, I'll have to think about it." I said. "I also sent some to George and Nick and then I have Maria and...I need another female model." She put on a thinking face. "Niki?" I suggest. "Oh yeah, I'll send it to her too." She said. 

We chilled the rest of the day and then decided to do the announcement stream. 

We both grabbed our masks and set up on her bed with a clean background. 

"Ok, ready?" She asked. "Yeah." I nodded. 

She flipped on the camera. 

"Hey guys, Echo here and if you haven't noticed this is a little different from what both of us usually do, um..bit of a serious stream if you wanna call it that." She laughed. "Yeah and...I'm here too." I said. 

We both looked at each other and laughed. 

"Anyways, so go ahead and ask questions till we figure out how to tell you the news." She continued. 

She leaned over and grabbed a red bull and stuck a straw in it. Then she proceeded to lift the bottom of he mask and drink it. 

This is gonna be a weird stream.

"Whats the big news?" The text to voice thing said. "We're figuring that out...it's kinda different and unexpected." I said. 

We answered a few more questions and then one caught us off guard. 

"Echo is pregnant and Dream is the father." The text to voice said. Echo choked on her own air. 

"SAPNAP NO!" She cried out laughing. "Not the news!" I said trying to help get her breath back. 

"You know what fuck it, guys, no more jokes, I'm dating this green boy and nothing will change that." She said. "Yeah and I'm dating this crackhead, I love her and don't want any hate on either of us for that." I put my arm around her. 

The chat was filled with cheers and clapping emoji's. 

"BUT IS SHE PREGNANT THOUGH!?" The text to voice asked. 

She looked at me and grinned under her mask. 

"YES!" We both shouted in total seriousness and ended the stream. 

We both died laughing and waited for the media to say something.

"Oh look here's a video, it's a compilation of us flirting on stream leading up to our announcement." She showed me a video. 

We got on a discord call with a bunch of people from the smp. 

"IS SHE ACTUALLY HAVING A BABY?!" Tommy shouted. "No...I'm not, I also have to finish raising my siblings too." She said. "You know that #echohavingdreamschild? is trending on twitter." Techno said. "Let them have a little fun and cause a little chaos, we'll tell everyone later." I said. "You guys are evil." George said. 

She laughed and leaned on me.

"You know what would be fun...if we created a server for all the Dream x Echo shippers and then just left it in their hands for like...2 months." She said. "Oh my god yes." I agreed. "I don't wanna manhunt either of you." Sapnap said. "Rude." She huffed. 

I scrolled through twitter. 

"HOLY SHIT!" I shouted. 

Someone posted a tweet dissing both me and Echo. 

It was by ThatVeganTeacher...

Echo isn't gonna have any of this...