47

It was boring sitting at home so we decided to hit the beach.

I put my hair into two beaid and then went to find my bahing suit.

I pulled it ou and went into the bathroom.

I put a pair of denim shorts over the bottom and started to pack a bag

I got some books, my towel, my portable phone charger, and...I picked up my old guard flag from high school. Thought I could brush up on some stuff.

I grabbed my sun hat and sunscreen too and went down to the kitchen.

My sibling soon came down with their towels and I put them in my bag. Maria had her own bag because she was gonna try a new style of painting.

The boys came down and I collected towels.

I slipped 2 redbulls and a whitelaw into my bag and some snackage for later.

"Which car are we taking?" Maria asks.

"Maria...you can drive the Malibu switch your siblings." I hand her the key and she nods.

I put our stuff and my freshly packed cooler into the back of my mustang.

We all got in and I made Maria drive ahead of us.

We pulled up and there weren't a lot of people.

We got out and locked the cars and set out to find a spot.

I set up the quilt and picked a spot for me. I slipped off my shorts so my legs could get sun.

I layed down and coverd my face with my hat.

Maria was a little ways next to me painting.

Jared, Callie, and Miles were buding a sand castle infront of me.

The boys were out acting like idiots in the water.

The sun was nice and I enjoyed the warmth.

"Well well, look who we have here." I heard a voice. I put my hat to the side and sat up.

"Savvanah." I grumbled. "Still hoeing around I see." She snarled. "Actually no, I'm a professional gamer." I ssid and got up. "How...nice." She tried to sugar coat it. "I see you burns havent gotten any better." She pointed out. "I see your boobs and your butt are still as fake as ever." I fired back.

I felt an arm go around me.

"Who's this?" Savvanah asked. "Oh this is Clay." I smiled. "Hes cute, you single?" She whispered the last part. He went to speak and I put my hand over his mouth.

"Hes taken." I said. "And by who might I ask, I need to know which bitch to make him break up with." She flipped her hair.

I stepped infront of him.

"Me, I'm that bictch you're tryna fight." I said and cracked my knuckles.

The last time I fought this girl she went to the hospital with a broken nose, a sprained ankle, and a few broken ribs.

"Would you like to continue or do I need to file a restraining order?" I asked and crossed my arms. "No, I dont wanna be in those ugly casts again." She scoffed. "But call me later." She handed Clay a piece of paper.

I grabbed it and tore it.

I walked twords her slowly.

My hand gripped around neck tightly.

"I want to engrave something and make it very clear." I growled. "He is mine, and will always be mine, try anything like this again and I will make sure...you end up in casts again." I added. She rolled her eyes and I let her go.

I watched her walk away and then went to the blanket myself.

"Crisis averted." I smiled. I grabbed my flag bag and went to the open area next to us. "Go have fun dont mind me." I ssid stretching out my arms.

Clay ran passed me and kissed me then the 3 went into the water again.

I played music through my speaker so I had a rhythm to go with.

I picked up the 6 foot pole and began.

I relaxed after I finished.

A crowd had formed to watch me.

I gave my Thanks and appreciation and the crowd dispersed.

I packed up my flag, rifle and saber and went back to our spot.

I was getting some more sun when I felt wet arms pick me up.

Clay's P.O.V

I ran and picked her up.

"You asshole!" She shouted.

I threw her in Nick's direction and he caught her under the water.

He put her down in the water and she was just in shock.

She went out a little ways and and fell backwards into the water.

She didn't come up...and she didn't come up.

Panic started setting in.

"Oh shit." I mumbled and went under to look for her.

No sign of her.

I came back up and shook the water off my head.

I felt something tickle my leg. I turned around and there was nothing there.

I felt it again.

"Am I tripping or is it the hangover?" I rubbed my eyes. Nick and George both jumped a little. I'm assuming they felt the same thing.

We walked out a little further into the water and something grabbed my ankle and pulled me under.

I got a good look.

It was Kat.

She pointed to George and Nick and I nodded.

We pulled both of them under and then all went back up for air.

"I got you." She laughed as we went back to shore.

"You got him the most." George elbowed me. She jumped on my back.

"I'm sorry, forgive me?" She asked. "Only because I love you." I said.

We sat around drying off for a little bit.

"Hey, come take pictures for my Twitter." She smacked my shoulder. "Ow...dont have to hit me." I agreed. "Aggressive love babe, get used to it." She laughed.

We left the other two and Maria to take care of everyone. God forbid we let George and Nick take care of children....that's could go possibly wrong.

We got to a got spot and she handed me her phone.