36

Short of getting cussed out in Russian...this argument was interesting. 

"You bitch!" I shrieked in Russian. "TAKE THAT BACK!" I yelled. "Not until you take back what you said." Nikita replied. 

This Russian argument went on and eventually we forgave each other and went back to English.

"Being in Russia is fun." I said. I saw Clay was filming for vlog footage. I was gonna have to do so much editing. 

"Anyways grandma want me to come tell you that the wedding date is being moved to Saturday/Sunday of this weekend because Miroslava's new husband revealed that they are moving to Australia next week." He said. "Damn guess I have to dress shopping now." I shrugged. "To be fair, dresses compliment your form really well." Clay said. "As long as I don't have to wear heels I'll be ok." I said and took the the cake plate cover off the pastries.

I put one on a napkin and handed it to Nikita and then handed another to Clay. 

"Enjoy, I didn't burn this batch this time." I squinted at my cousin. "It tasted like gravel." He put his arms up in defense. I looked to Clay who gave a thumbs up. I leaned around and stole a bite from his. "Yep, those are good." I giggled and jumped off the counter. 

"I need to take Callie and Maria dress shopping too so I think that'll be tomorrow." I said and went to the fridge. 

"Since it's also a mix of Russian and American because her husbands family is from America she wants the theme color to be red." Nikita said. "Damn, I look better in green." I said grabbing a jug of soy milk. "Yeah, grandma showed me your pictures from the gala you went to." He said. "It took forever to find a suit to match her dress." Clay commented. "She usually makes difficult decisions so I know how you feel." He turned to Clay. "I ought to take you outside and beat you with a butter sock." I growled. "Shit, not the butter sock." Nikita laughed. 

I walked over to the laundry room and grabbed a clean sock. I walked back to the fridge and opened it getting out a stick of butter. 

"Oh she wasn't kidding." Nikita said.

Clay's P.O.V

Nikita gestured for me to follow him to the backyard. 

To which Kat proceeded to chase us...with a butter sock...

She was also yelling stuff in Russian that only Nikita understood. 

"She just called us swine's of the first order." He said and we jumped fence. That didn't do anything cause she also was able to jump the fence. 

Nikita lead us downtown and she was still after us. 

We ended up cornered and she was spinning the sock of butter in her hand. 

"I'm only here for Nikita." She smirked. 

I stepped aside and she smacked him in the head. 

"I'm sorry I tested you." Nikita shrieked. She stopped and threw the sock into a nearby dumpster. 

She turned to me and glared at me. "You'll get punished later when we can stream." She said. 

We went back to the house and everyone was back. 

"I'm going upstairs to stream, anyone who interrupts...will suffer the same fate Nikita did." She said and we went up to the room. 

She slicked on the tv and connected it to her twitch and got a controller out. 

I got logged in on my laptop. 

"Hey guys I'm live again from Russia, if your watching I'm streaming with Dream again and today I think we're doing a one on one manhunt?" I looked to him. "Yep, once again I am going to try and beat the game while she chases me." He said. "Ok, go." She said and we both started. 

"So my plan is to make sure he doesn't get to the End." She started talking. 

Katherine's P.O.V

My plan was to go find the end portal first and set up a trap. 

"Haha, I found it." I sang to myself. 

I made a crafting table and furnace in the temple it was it. 

I went out and collected some iron and diamonds which weren't hard to find. 

I was making tools when I saw the achievement thing pop up for Dream. 

"I'm making advancements." He said in a teasing tone. "You think you're so slick." I laughed. He had his back to my tv and I couldn't see his screen so it wasn't cheating. 

As we played my chat filled with compliments. 

"Oh, from echoxdreamship37, 'when will you and Dream admit to liking each other' um...probably never." I said. "Yeah, she's a complicated woman." Dream said. "Fuck you." I mumbled. "I'd like to see you try." He said with a smirk. "I will actually beat you physically beat you." I said. "With love I hope." He said. "No, I'll beat you with a sock of nickels." I laughed. "Damn...that's brutal." He said fake offended. 

A little while longer of playing he found the the end portal and I was there waiting. 

"This is war!" I shouted and started hitting him. "How did you find time to enchant things?!" He yelled. "It's called speed running bitch!" I laughed evilly. 

I continued to hit him keeping him away form the portal. 

"No I'm on half a heart, I need to heal!" He said and started running away. "Come back here you." I growled. 

I caught up and hit him with one last hit.

"HAHA, I win you son of a bitch!" I cheered. "That was not fair you set up right by my destination!" He yelled. "That was never against the rules." I argued. "Lost to a girl." He sighed and sat back down. 

"Ok, guys that concludes this stream, I'm gonna go make sure Dream is ok mentally, hope you enjoyed and like, follow, and subscribe for more, Echo Bat out." I said and ended the stream. 

Clay came over and layed on me with his head in my lap. 

"I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok I guess, you did good." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I'll make it up to you." I said and started playing with his hair.