14

We went back to our tables and I got on my laptop.

"Let's see fallen_angel75...oh...shes streaming." I mumbled. "What are you doing?" Clay sat beside me. "I'm about to make a small streamers day." I said.

I clicked on her stream and she was doing a minecraft speed run with something she coded.

"How much should we do?" I ask. "Hmm how much does she deserve?" He asked. "$100,000." I said.

I clicked donate and soon my donation popped up.

"No way...no way!" She yelled. "EchoBat- NO WAY!" She did a double take. "Go take care of yourself and keep up the great work." I said and submitted the comment.

"Thank you so much Echo...thank you." She put her hands in the shape of a heart infront of her cam. I smiled.

"And now." I said opening Twotter on my phone.

Echo | echobatgaming
Hey everyone I'm shouting out an amazing fan I just met fallenangelgames go check her out watch her streams fallen_angel75, Locators, you know what to do!

"You have such a good heart." Clay nudged me. "Thanks." I lean on his shoulder.

Time Skip*

Tonight is the gamer ball.

Essentially everyone gets dressed up and we go to essentially a dance like a highschool dance.

Accept is a masquerade.

Clay and I spent time shopping and planning this.

We were going with a green and black theme. It is a formal party...but I'm wearing converse and no one can stop me.

Right now I'm putting my dress on in my bedroom and Clay is putting on the suit in the bathroom.

I sat down and slid my converse on.

I dont wear dresses often so this feels weird.

Although I do wear a corset quite a lot.

"How do I look?" I heard him ask.

I looked up and

DAAAYYUUUUMMM

Clay's P.O.V

She stood up and walked closer to me.

"You look beutiful." I said. "You look handsome as ever." She smiled while helping adjust my tie.