40

It ended up raining on the day we were supposed to have to ourselves.

So she and I stayed inside and streamed with the team.

"Chat I just want to point out that the group chat with me and the Dream Team is titled 'Dream Team + Bat' and the one with the 4 Muffinteers is titled '4 Muffinteers + Bat' and I feel semi offended." She said.

We havent talked about what happened Monday and I dont think I'll bring it up unless she wants to talk about it.

"Dream...theres a hoard of zombies after me, if I die...take care of Tommy for me." I said running away. "The Child...maybe." I shrugged. "Also I'm going orphan punting with Techno later so....may need you to cover me." She said with a laugh. "Sometimes I wonder how your siblings survived." I said plainly.

There was a yell from down the hall.

"DONT TEST HER SHE ACTUALLY PUNTED ME ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN I WAS 4." Kaleb yelled.

Katherine's P.O.V

He wheezed and I had to make sure he was still breathing.

"Hey...no dying on me." I rammed my palm into his back. "Fuck...ow." He coughed. "Oh hush you big Pissbaby." I said. "Dammit...who told her?" He asked everyone on the call.

It was quiet.

"If you must know...it was Sapnap." I said with a slight smirk. "Echo...you didnt have to rat me out." He replied. "Your honor I would like to plea oopsies." I said and hit him with my sword killing him. "NOOOO!" He screamed through the head set.

I smiled to myself laughing which turned scary according to Dream.

"Oh Greoge...come out and play~" I said eerily. "No...your scary!" He shouted. "But...I just wanna play...please...I dont wanna be alone~" I trailed off. "Oh my god!" Sap appears started to laugh.

I giggled eerily.

"Oh Dream....will you come out and play with me~" I said. "Sorry...I love you as my room mate but...with the laugh no." He said.

I smiled to myself.

"Dont ever laugh...as a herse goes by, for you may be the next to die~" I said creepily going up slowly behind george. "They'll wrap you up in bloody sheets, to drop you 6 feet underneath." I finished and attacked him.

"DREAM, DREAM HELP, CONTROL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" George yelled trying to fight back.

That only made me laugh louder and scarier.

I ended up killing George and Sapnap and went after Dream.

"Oh dear Dream...will you come play with me...I don't want to be alone~" I trailed off running around the server.

He read some of the comments on his stream.

"Wow, I'm watching both streams and I'm lowkey scared she's gonna murder me in my sleep." He read. "Yeah, I'm the only one who has to worry about that...cause I live with her." He said and shuttered.

I smirked.

"Pussy." I said full focused on my screen. "You did not just go there." He laughed. "Boy...you are a coward." I smirked again. "You're gonna wish you took that back." He said.

His character came up to me to hit me and I started hitting back.

"I'm on half a heart...let me heal....LET ME HEAL!" He started running. "STOP RUNNING DREAM...STOP RUNNING YOU COWARD!" I shouted. "I'M DYING!" He yelled. "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.

I hit him one last time and he died.

"YAAAAA!" I stood up quickly. "SUCK ON THAT YOU SHIT!" I screamed. "Twice in a row." He said shocked. "Dream...she put a halt on your manhunt streak." I heard from George's end. "You two are so competitive when it comes to this game." Sapnap said. "Well...what else was I supposed to do in my room while avoiding the outside world." I shrugged we all gathered at spawn.

We logged off and stopped the stream.

"You scare me sometimes." Clay said helping me pack. "I know, but you love me." I said folding a shirt.

We continued to pack and get ready to leave tomorrow morning.

"Ok, time for the Mishkin family tradition." I sighed when we walk downstairs.

In the Mishkin family, anytime someone comes for a long visit the non-married members of the family have to drink it started with a game of drink or dare between me and my cousins. Parents didn't care cause it was a normal thing.

I walked us into the living room where my cousins held a bottle of vodka.

"Clay...I apologize in advance..." I looked up at him laughing. "Don't worry, I'll get vlog footage." He said. "This is why I love you." I said.

Nikita handed me the bottle and I groaned.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked myself. "DRINK IT!" Nikita yelled.

I held the bottle up.

"To not being married yet...I hat you guys." I glared at my cousins.

I threw my head back and took in as much of the alcohol as I could. "Oh my god." I sighed.

I put the bottle on the counter and got a glass of water.

"Phew...a feeling I love is the internal tingling I get when I drink vodka." I said and downed the water I had.

That evening I layed down next to my boyfriend who was already asleep and sighed. I started humming a song. That turned into me whispering the lyrics.

"Can you see me my love...up there above?" "When you were dying...I was dying too." "Looked for meaning in song, but the meaning was gone, cause I was crying...right there along with you." I sang myself to sleep.

The next day at the airport I was saying my good byes and then join my group.

"Ready to go home?" I asked. "Very ready." Clay yawned.

On the plane ride I was next to him and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Clay's P.O.V

And she's out. I lay my head on hers and began to think about how we're gonna do the announcement video.

I think she had the idea we put on masks and do that on camera. But I also think she wanted to do a fan mail opening too.

We'll talk about it when we get home.

Who would've thought that in 2 months...I would've fallen for someone like her.

And my thoughts put me to sleep.