54

The bathwater was warm and Clay rubbing my shoulders made it better. 

"I'm thinking of getting a part time job." He said. "Where?" I asked. "You know that restaurant you work at part time?" He asked. "Oh are you gonna wait tables with me?" I asked. "Hopefully if the accept my application." He said. "That would be fun." I said. 

We flipped positions and i was rubbing his shoulder which have gotten more tense than usual. 

"Hey are you stressed about something?" I asked. "Oh...no just a lot of sitting in the same position while gaming." He said. "You need to relax though and not stay up editing." I replied. "Ok." He said and leaned back on me. 

once we were out and changed I took the plastic wrap off my arm and sat on the bed. "My feed keeps asking if I can post an appreciation pic video of you." He said. "Go for it." I said.

dream | dreamwastaken
Heres you go guys, appreciation of my girlfriend who I love very much

dream | dreamwastakenHeres you go guys, appreciation of my girlfriend who I love very much

|

Ranboo | ranboosaysstuff
Mom...you're so pretty🥺🥺

I saw Ranboo's comment and laughed. 

"Ok, sleep now." I pulled him down on top of me. His arms went around me and I ran my fingers through his hair. "Sing for me?" He asked. "Ok." I said quietly. 

"The mirrors image, it tells me it's home time, but I'm not finished, 'cause your not by my side,and as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving, carryin' your shoes, decided once again,  I was just dreamin' of bumpin' into you." I sang softly. Arctic Monkeys was always a favorite of mine. "Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind, left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply, "Why'd you only call me when you're high?" "Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"" I let out again. I felt him humming to the song. I could feel his vocal cords on my stomach. It was funny but I continued. 

"Somewhere darker, talkin' the same shite,I need a partner, well, are you out tonight?" "It's harder and harder to get you to listen, more I get through the gears, incapable of makin' alright decisions, and havin' bad ideas." I continued. I felt him lift his head up to sing the chorus with me.

"Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind, left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply, "Why'd you only call me when you're high?" "Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?"" We vocalized together. 

The next part came and I smiled cause he knew I loved this part. 

"And I can't see you here, wonderin' where am I, it sort of feels like I'm runnin' out of time, I haven't found all I was hopin' to find you said you gotta be up in the mornin', gonna have an early night and you're startin' to bore me, baby why'd you only call me when you're high?" I sang with a smile and he chuckled tiredly. 

His eyes fell shut and he fell asleep. 

Laying here with him reminds me why I'm crazy about him. 

I soon drifted off and fell asleep too. 

Clay's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up and Kat was still asleep. I got off her slowly and went down to the kitchen. 

We have a morning routine. I'm always the first one up so when I'm up I go down and start her a travel mug of coffee and make a to-go breakfast for her while she's upstairs getting ready. After she leaves which is at 6:30 in the morning I start breakfast for everyone else and get everone ready for school. 

"Morning." She came down stairs and came over to me. "Coffee, french toast to-go." I said handing it to her. She leaned up and pecked a kiss. "Thanks, I love you, see you at lunch." She smiled was soon out the door. 

I continued to make food for everyone else. 

"Ok, Jared, Callie, Miles....and Maria is already starting her work, Tommy is with Maria, ok, everyone is good to go." I mumble to my self and take a long drink of orange juice, 

I go up and get changed and try to figure out my hair. I ruffle it a little bit and shrug it off. 

I get back down stairs and everyone is ready to go. 

Dropping Jared off I didn't pull away till he was all the way inside.

The other two I dropped off and left when the door shut behind them.

I went back home and Maria was working, Tommy was laying on her leg.

I went up to the room and checked my application status.

"Still pending." I sigh and lean back.

About lunch I grabbed some food and headed over to the zoo.

I message her that I wa outside and soon she came running.

"Hello my love." She smiled and greeted dme with a kiss. "What's got you in such a good mood?" I asked. "Oh, just...had a good morning." She grinned. "I'm happy your happy." I said. She leaned her shoulder on me and we ate sandwiches together.

"Hows Maria doing?" She asked. "Actully really good, Tommy isnt that big of a distraction hes either laying in her lap while she plays with his hair or she is laying ontop of him and has her laptop on his chest listening to her lecture." I said. "Great great." She sighed.

It was silent.

"Are we basically parents?" We said at the same time. We just stared at eachother and started laughing.

I walked her to the gate and she put he handed up on my cheek.

"I love you, remember, my application took a week to get in the review process, itll all work out." She said. "I know but job application waiting gives me anxiety." I said.

She kissed me and smiled.

"You got this." She said. I smiled and kissed her back.

"Now go work." I sent he roff and went back home.