27

Katherine's P.O.V

"Wait so let me get this straight Echo, you are dragging Dream to a family wedding in Russia in 3 weeks?" Techno asked. "Dude dont underestimate Russia, food is awesome." Clay said. "And I promise to not get him drunk off vodka or get him alcohol poisoning." I said.

We were currently playing bed wars on stream.

"And yes chat I'm going to vlog my trip as much as I can, but you wont be able to see either of mine or dreams faces cause masks and cossacks." I explained. "Dont worry, I wont let him get jumped in the street either Moscow may be an odd place but with my Russian name and my contacts to people I can do anything." I said. "What is your russian name?" Clay asked. "Aleksandra Mishkin." I said.

There was silence.

"How do you go from that to the name you have now?" Clay asked. "I dont really know...ask my mom." I said. He laughed.

I was sitting there and got a call.

"Excuse me for a moment chat." I muted myself.

(Again...pretend its russian.)

"Hello Auntie Olga." I greeted. "Yes I'm flying out with aunt Agrafina." I smiled. "And my boyfriend yes, did grandma tell you?" I ask. "Yes she did, and she told all your cousins and all the women of the family." She said. "Great...yay." I said plainly. "Grandma can never keep anything a secret." She said. "Well, she is a Mishkin." I laughed.

I got off the phone and sat down and turned my mic on.

"So...who wants to predict how meeting my 7 aunts and 24 cousins is gonna go?" I ask. I heard Bad choke on his water. "Dont worry, half are female and actually care." I said. "Oh god." I heard Clay sigh. "Dont worry, I have one male cousin who is the same age as us and speaks fluent english so when you cant be with me he'll be with you especially when the men go and talk business." I said mocking my father voice. He only laughed.

"Dont worry, I'll get him on a call with you and you guys can talk." I said.

"Wait...Echo...your related to Russian royalty?" Sapnap asked. "Only by a few generations, my great grandmother was a russian princess and then after the whole royal family ruling the land thing was over the name only gets me special passes." I said. "So...still russian royalty." He said. "Yes but no." I answered.

My phone rang again. It was my other cousin.

"I'm ending the stream and quitting." I said logging everything off.

"Hello cousin Nikita." I said in english. "Hey so grandma said your bringing your boyfriend?" He asked in perfect english. "Yep, are you gonna be ok to chaperone him when I cant?" I asked. "Yes, me and Viktor can take care of him." He said. "Just dont make him drink with you guys." I said. "Every good Russian knows to never dri k on your first trip out here." He said. It made me laugh.

"I'll get you on call with him later so you guys can talk." I said finishing the conversation.

We said out goodbyes and I went over to sit with Clay.

"Ok, sorry for the background noise guys." I said into his mic. "Hey...back up." He says. "Sorry." I said.

I crawled into his lap and he adjusted so we were both comfortable.

I was sitting sideways with my legs over the arm of the chair.

"Guys imma say this now...Dream makes an amazing pillow, blanket, chair...anything like that." I said. "You are so random." He sighed. I smiled.

"Yeah keep that smile on your face when I invade your stream next time." He said.

He logged off eventually.

"Here let me call my cousin and we can work this out now." I said.

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey cousin calling you back I have Clay here with me now that hes not busy." I said. "Excellent put him on." Nikita said. I handed clay my phone.

"Hello?" He said.

I let them talk while I got something to drink...aka coffee.

"Afterwards things seemed to be going well. I had already sent him Clay's number.

"Hows it going?" I ask. He puts his thumb up and nods. I smile.

"Uh huh, really....I did not know that." He said. Knowing Nikita he probably told him an embarrassing story about me.

"Yes, she told me about the fire...and the crash, and that doesn't change anything between us." I heard him say.

Moving all the way to America with 5 kids, one of which you hate was hard on my parents. Because originally dad had been put in an arranged marriage he had me and Kaleb, then she ran away and dad met an American woman who was staying in a nearby inn and they got married and had Maria, Jared, Callie and Miles. And mom insisted on american names for them. Kaleb's russian name is Bogdan Mishkin.

I've been considering changing our names back and giving my siblings their real last names instead.

But I dont have time.

"Ok, I'll see you then." I heard and Clay hung up.

I left him with my phone cause I trust him.

I was in t he laundry room starting a wash cycle.

"So, Nikita?" I ask when he joined me. "Hes cool." Clay said. "Teddy Bear, my family will love you." I said closing the washer lid. "And if they don't?" He asked. "Then I tell them that I plan on marrying you and then they have to like you." I said. "Worked when they came down and met Marty." I shrugged. "But I'm not Marty, I'm not a complete scum bag, I actually care about you." He said. It made me smile.

"Aww you love me." I said leaning down to the dryer. "I do but I'm not ready to say it." He said. "And that's ok, I'm not ready either, I'll wait as long as you want." I stood back up.

I planted a quick kiss on his lips and then went back to laundry.