Dark X Reader: Rather Date A Villain

A/n: I saw this thing in Tumblr so here I

After months of dating, Dark finally told you why he was so determined to destroy Mark. Truth is, he didn't want to be "evil". Mark made him.

You remember meeting Mark. You remember everything that happened with him like it was yesterday.

You didn't want to dwell on it for too long, but at the end of the day, he was the hero. You were just a pawn. Just like Dark.

He sits in his chair behind his desk, across from you, he looks disgruntled.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes, you look at him with confusion, "I shouldn't of fallen into place as he wanted me to so quickly. And now you're as stuck as I am."

"It's not your fault. I did the same thing." You shrug, "plus..." you pause.

He looks over at you curiously.

"I've dated heroes before. Every time the "hero" sacrificed me to save the world. Almost killed me, ruined my life, my future, to save everyone else."

You get up, walk around the desk, and turn his chair to face you. You lean closer, hovering over him as he looks into your eyes.

"But the villain... will rip this world to shreds to make sure I'm okay. You are the first guy I've ever dated where nothin came before me. If you're the bad guy, then I'd like to be bad, too." You whisper, lips brushing against his, before he pulls you down onto him for a kiss. It's slow, patient, loving.

"If being the bad guy means I get to keep you... I'll take that over saving the world any day."