Chase X Reader: Late Night Drives

A/n: I love taking late night drives with my family and friends, but it's been a minute and I miss it. Also I had a conversation with my boyfriend about living in a castle. Enjoy~!

Laughs ring through the (car type), Chase trying to breathe as he keeps his eye on the road, Y/n trying to say more through their words.

"But you can't tell me seeing a picture of Postie at like 4 in the morning after waking from dream wouldn't be fucking terrifying!" They giggle.

"P-postie?!" Chase laughs, wheezing.

After the laughs calm down, Y/n speaks again, "Do you think Post Malone calls his fans Post-It Notes?"

Chase begins laughing again, "Oh absolutely."

You maybe asking, what's happening? Well, Chase couldn't sleep, violent and horrible memories plaguing his mind, so he called a friend, Y/n. They have insomnia, and usually never sleep, so he never felt he was bothering them.

"I wanna live in a castle." Y/n sighs.

"Why?" Chase chuckles.

"I don't know. I just do. And it should have a crimson interior, and I want to wear big Victorian dresses. And I want large doors that I can slam open when I'm angry, and I want a large bed to collapse onto if I'm upset." They explain.

"Where are you gonna get a castle? Also I've never seen you in a dress."

"If Victorian era dresses were in style you'd never see me out of a dress. But modern dresses are boring and dull. Also if 1940s dresses were in style."

"Where would you live in a 1940s dress?" Chase asks.

"I'd live in a huge mansion." They pause for a second, before gasping and continuing, "AND I'D WEAR THOSE FAIRY WEDDING ROBES THAT ARE LIKE MESH AND HAVE FLUFF ON THE SLEEVES!"

They both go silent after another fit or laughter, a comfortable silence.

They stop at a parking lot, an empty one, not even the lights are on, but nothing's wrong, they just decided to stop.

Chase turns to Y/n, who is leaning rather close to him. They lock eyes, and before they know it they're slowly leaning in. They're lips meet, and electricity glides through their veins.

When they pull away, they're silent. Chase is the first to speak.

"I'll do everything in my power to get you your castle." He smiles.