Support (Septic Egos)

A/n: A little bit of a change Enjoy~!

Anti has always been different, other than the cut on his throat and the fact that he was portrayed as the villain in Jack's story instead of a good guy like the others. He didn't feel right in his body, or how he portrayed himself.

One day, he wakes up, and feels like wearing a dress. The hair on his legs made it look out of place... oh! He could shave them! As well as his chest and arm hair.... goodness there is a lot of hair. To say the least, he had a busy morning. But he loves the way the dress fit, it is black, and he wears it with his black converse.

He walks down the stairs, feeling more confident than usual.

"Hey Anti- oh nice dress." Chase smiles.

"Ah, thanks." Anti mumbles.

"Good morning- why are you wearing a dress?" Jackie asks.

"I felt like it. What's it to ya?" Anti asks.

"Nothing. Just never seen you wear one, you look nice. Also why're your legs so smooth?"

"I shaved them."

"Really? How did you not cut yourself? You know what your main weapon is a knife this suddenly isn't as surprising." Jackie continues on with his day.

This continues for a while, Anti dressing femininely, nobody really cared after about a month, it didn't bother any of the others. It especially didn't bother his boyfriend, who loved every outfit he put on.

"God you look so beautiful in your dress. I think this ones my favorite by far." Dark mumbles, twirling Anti, making his dress fly out, and then pulling Anti towards his chest.

"Thank you." Anti chuckles, his hand on Dark's chest as he leans up to kiss his boyfriend.

Anti realizes one day while buying a new skirt what was "wrong" with him. It wasn't anything wrong, actually, but it is why he didn't feel like himself in his regular clothes, and how he disliked how he liked, and how he felt more comfortable dressing and acting as feminine as he does.

He is trans.

No wait, I'm sorry,

She is trans.

That's better.

Anti gathers everyone, excited to tell her friends, they were excepting about the dresses and skirts, why wouldn't they about this?

"What did you call us all here for Anti?" Henrik asks.

"I wanted to tell you all that..." she pauses for dramatic effect, "I'm trans!"

Everyone congratulates her, Dark seems the most pleased that she's come to terms with who she is. Henrik says that he'll provide estrogen, and help with any surgery she might want to have.

"Do you want us to calm you a new name or..?"

"No, I think I'll stick with Anti." She smiles.

And from that day forward, everyone tried their hardest to remember to use the correct pronouns for Anti. It wasn't easy, but they did it!

Anti couldn't have been happier.