Enemies? Friends!

A/n: I'm tired of doing X Reader so
I'll probably not do ships but just weird and cute little stories. So Enjoy~!

Btw I still will do X Readers if you request them I just have no inspiration to write my own.

"Ą̷͔̘̝̫̦̤͚̐̀̑̈́͂͂͠ń̶̬͚͉̌͆̀͒͑d̴̜̘̈́̎̎͋̏͒̔͛͠ ̴̻̟͕͊ẗ̶̝̙̙͚̥̘̺̱̬̤́̄͘ḣ̸͙̞e̸̼̽̃̂̒̾̿͑ͅr̶̭͐̈́̂ȩ̴̡̝̩̟̟̭̹̗̐́̍͗̄͐̆͝͝'̴̠̱̞̳̪̏̏͆̔̊͊͐s̵̻͓̣͉̜̻̪͋̈͝ ̶̧̧̛͙̻̞͓̣̟̝͋̈͛̑͂̎̈́̄n̴̡̡̬͍͙͖̥͋͊̈́͝ò̵̝̻͕̫̯̰t̷̩͔̻͓͉̫̤͙́h̶̜̖̠̲̭̥͉̙͋͜ĩ̸̢̡̼̯̤͉̣̥͑̑̿͜͝n̷̡̲̯̬̟͂͐̄͗̍̋̊̕ͅg̵̡̛̥̦͂̾̃̈́̊̆̔͘̚ ̵̨̪͇̟͓̝̣̈̒̋͘y̸̙͊̉͑̍̄͐ơ̶̡̙͕̤̖̈́́̋͌̄͛ừ̴͉͚̱ ̶̢͉͉̦̐̎́̾̔͂́c̵͈̉̃͆̍̽͊͋̽͒ǎ̷͉̖̲͉̙͚͚̩͎̞͐͌̈́n̷̻̄̔̓͗͝ ̵͚͕͓̥͔̻͈͆͋͂̆d̴̼̰͉́̓̇̋̔̐̈́͆͠ŏ̶̝̺̦̽̉̇̆̐̽̿ ̸̡̧̢̥̞̘̮̘͕͓͋t̴͇̣͖̞̱͇̯͔͉̾͂͗̾̅͊̄̚ỏ̴̢̤͚̮̭̹̥͌̓͝ ̴̦͉̣́̆̈̊͜͝ͅș̶̨̟͙́̅́͑̋̕͜ͅt̵̨̛͖̬̞͔̰̟̼̱̊̆̌̎́̍͗̀͝o̷̳̱̘̝͇̯̳̿̏̃͂̾̊̕͝͝͝ͅṗ̸̣̻̙̥͓̣̔͝͝ ̶̢̡̗͓̰̙̯͉̮͔̔͌̋̃͒̊ṃ̵͍̖̜̹̯̜́̿̒̕͠ė̵̖̓̀̓̈́̆͠!̸̡̢̥̹͔̠̯̦̖͍̽̓̂̄"
Anti calls out at the end of the video.

"And there! That was perfect Anti!" Jack smiles.

"Yeah! I think this is the best take, Bro!" Chase cheers.

"I dunno, I feel like I should've glitched more." Anti mumbles, putting a thoughtful finger to his chin.

"I think it was perfect!" JJ signs with a smile.

"Well, if you guys think so!" Anti smiles sheepishly in response to his brothers' praise, before running to use the bathroom.

"I have a question, who all knows about us?" Marvin asks.

"Um, Mark, Felix, and... I think that's it. Why?" Jack responds

"It's just... people always talk rude to Anti in the comments... I wonder if it ever hurts him." Marvin suggests quietly.

"Well, I know my fans think that you guys' are fake. And Anti understands that being the bad guy is just an act!" Jack says, smiling brightly, "Plus, can any of us play a better villain? I don't think so."

"I couldn't, evil hand signs aren't exactly threatening." JJ chuckles.

~With Anti~

'Being the villain is difficult.. I don't like being some kind of demon that haunts my brothers.' Anti thinks, walking back upstairs, when he suddenly hears he's the topic of the the conversation.

"Not as good as Anti." Henrik sighs.

"Yeah, there's no way. Plus, Anti knows we, and most of the fans, love him. Even if he is the villain." Chase reasons.

That makes Anti smile. He's not some demon. He's an actor, with a nasty scar, that makes for good dramatic affect.

A/n: I made myself smile with this one!