CHAPTER 40 [+ A/n]

January 8th 1978

January 8th 1978

Angelica sat alone, on the grass of the quidditch pitch, while her boyfriend and his team flew around in the air over her head. The Ravenclaw silently finished off some homework. 

"Babe!" James' loud voice called from above. Angelica looked up, moving her hand to cover her eyes from the bright sun. "Watch this!" James shouted again. She watched as he slowly started to stand on his broom as if it were a skateboard. A small smile formed on her face but quickly fell when James almost fell off his broom. The Gryffindor was hanging on to his broom by his hands. "IM OKAY!" He yelled. 

"Idiot." She mumbled to herself before looking down at her homework again. Time kept passing and Angelica was soon finished with her homework. She started to read one of her Muggle books when the light of the sun disappeared and the shadow of a person replaced it. Angelica looked up. "Hello Remus." She said, giving him a smile.

"Hi." Remus' voice sounded sad, like someone had hurt him. 

"What's wrong? Who hurt you? Who do I have to kill?" Angelica questioned over and over again. Remus looked down at his feet, shaking his head before saying;

"Not here." He said. She noticed his eye darting up, looking at the quidditch team before returning to her. Angelica nodded and began to pack up her things. When the two had started to walk back to the castle, that was when she asked her questions again.

"Remus, what's wrong?" Remus sighed, running a quick hand through his messy hair. His eyes blinking tiredly, a tear following. 

"Sirius is using me." He told her. Angelica raised her eyebrow in confusion. "I thought we had something but I found him snogging Marlene Mckinnon at breakfast." He explained to her. 

"That son of a bitch." She mumbled. "I'm so sorry, Remus." She said, hugging the taller boy. 

"It's not your fault Angie," Remus said, "I'm the stupid one for thinking he actually cared about me like that." 

"Remus John Lupin, you are not stupid." Angelica said in a pissed off tone. "If anyone is stupid, it's Sirius because he doesn't understand on who he's missing out on. He is missing out on a very smart, funny, lovely person." 

"No. He just see me as a-"

"Do NOT finish that sentence. You are NOT what you think you are. You are NOT a monster." At this point, both students looked like they were about to cry. There was a silence between the two. 

"Thank you, Angie." Remus mumbled as the girl gave him another hug. He rested his forehead on her shoulder as she rubbed his back. 

"It's okay, Remmy." She whispered back. "How about we sneak into Hogsmeade and go to Honeydukes." Angelica suggested. Remus pulled away and looked her in the eye. 

"Who Are you and what have you done to the real Angelica Rogers?"

[A/n - Happy belated birthday Remus!🥳🥰 Also thank you for 18.9k views!!!😭😭🥳🥳 I'm so happy that you guys actually enjoy my story. Sorry this isn't a very long chapter😞

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I may or may not have been planning 5 other stories 😅 not Harry Potter related, actually Marvel related. If you're interested  they're about:

Clint Barton / Hawkeye
Steve Rogers / Captain America
Howard Stark (Tony's Dad)
Bucky Barnes / The Winter Soldier
Sam Wilson / The Falcon
(I Clint, Howard and Sam are so underrated and need more love and appreciation)

There also may be a possibility of Tom Holland's Peter Parker and Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker as well😌

I hope you have an amazing rest of your day/afternoon/night😁

Goodbye❤❤]