CHAPTER 25

December 1st 1977

December 1st 1977

It had been 3 days since Angelica and James had started dating and they were as happy as every. Their plan was working, none of their friends had noticed yet but Alice and Remus have a feeling that they know what's going on. Today was Slughorn's dinner party, so Angelica was up in her dorm room getting ready. She'd had a nice warm shower, dried her hair and now sat in front of her mirror in her bathrobe while she did her make-up.

"I wish I was part of the Slugclub." another one of Angelica's roommates, Penny, said as she watched the redhead get ready. Angelica giggled as she did her make-up.

"No you don't." She said.

"Yeah, your right." Penny said, "I hate potions."

"Aren't you meant to be with your boyfriend or something?" Angelica questioned as she remembered how Penny kept bragging about it all week. A gap came from where Penny sat.

"Merlin, I forgot." She said, jumping up from her bed. She quickly put on her shoes before running over to the door. "Bye Ange!" She yelled before closing the door behind her. Angelica mumbled a goodbye even though she knew Penny was long gone. Angelica looked at herself in the mirror again, she'd finished her make-up and now needed to do something with her hair.

"What was the spell again?" Angelica questioned, tapping her chin with her wand. Once the spell had popped back into her mind, she waved her wand and her hair quickly dyed on its own and curled itself lightly. "Now where did I put that dress." She mumbled as she stood up from her chair, looking around her dorm to find it. A royal blue dress hung on the back of the bathroom door. The top half was a mix of blue and silver sparkles while the bottom half had ruffles [Dress at the end]. Angelica had asked her mother to send it over and she's glad she did, she just hoped it would go with the necklace James brought her on her birthday. Angelica quickly got dressed and put on some matching shoes. She grabbed her wand and put it in the strap of her shoe that wrapped around her ankle, so it was hidden under her dress. She took one last look in the mirror before heading out the door. By the time Angelica had left the Ravenclaw common room she made it to the part of the castle she needed to be in the matter of what felt like seconds.

"Rogers?" Angelica heard someone say. She turned around and saw another redhead standing in front of her.

"Lily, how can I help you?" Angelica asked.

"Um firstly I just wanted to say, your dress is absolutely beautiful. But the real reason why I'm here is because I would like to apologize, I'm sorry I haven't been the nicest to you. Everyone's right, I guess I was just a bit jealous." Lily explained.

"Thank you Lily, what made you want to apologize? Don't tell me Alice made you-"

"No, no, Alice didn't make me. Actually no one made me, although Marlene has told me I should for a while now. I wanted to apologize because I guess, I guess I didn't like the fact that I knew no one would like me the way James did, but now I guess I was wrong." Lily said, looking over her shoulder to where a boy with golden brown hair and blue eyes stood talking to Regulus Black.