CHAPTER 43

January 9th, 1978

January 9th, 1978

After classes, Angelica spent most of her time in the library with Alice and Frank studying. Her eyes scanned over the words of the dry pages in the library book. Listening to the quiet whispers that Frank and Alice let out as she flipped to the next page. She let out a small sigh, playing with the necklace that hung around her neck.

"We better get going, well see you later Angie?" Alice said. Angelica let her eyes leave the page, humming in response as she nodded her head.

"See you later," she mumbled quietly, her eyes falling back onto her book. Alice and Frank shared a look as they packed up their stuff. Angelica's focus moved from her book to the piece of parchment which had scribbles of ink.

She enjoyed the peace and quiet she had for the time being. Enjoying the smell of old books that both she and Remus found comforting or the smell of new parchment. She looked up from her work for only a moment, she got a glance of three people sitting around a table muttering to themselves. Chad Smith, Lucius Malfoy, and Narcissa Black.

The look on Narcissa showed Angelica that she didn't want to be a part of whatever they were talking about. But both Chad and Malfoy had annoyed and pissed-off looks on their faces. The moment the Ravenclaw looked down she wanted to pack away her stuff and leave, if she didn't, there was going to be no one to hold her back from slabbing that look off of Chad's face. Before Angelica had started dating James, she would never have had the confidence to do such a thing, but after spending some time with both James and Sirius, it started to rub off on her.

She was about to start packing up her things when the chair in front of her, that Frank originally sat in, was pulled backward. Looking up, Angelica saw the soft, long, black hair that belonged to none other than Sirius Black. She placed her hand on her chest and let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, Sirius. It's only you." She said,

"Who else would I be?" the Gryffindor boy asked. She nodded her head to the table she was looking at before. Sirius' lips formed into an 'oh' shape.

"I thought you were Chad and I was gonna slap you," she admitted. Sirius nodded his head slowly, taking a seat in the chair.

"I need your help," Sirius told her. Raising an eyebrow, Angelica nodded.

"Yeah, what's up?" She asked.

"Do you know why Remus is mad at me?"