Part 10

The sun had rose and it was now 7:45 in the morning. Once the alarm rang, Kai jumped out of his bed and started getting ready to pick up Jennie. He wore his uniform, ate his breakfast, and grabbed his car keys. Kai called Hanbin (his usual driver) and said, "Hyung, you don't need to drive me to school today, I'll drive myself"

"Are you sure, Kai?"

"Yeah hyung, take a break and go spend sometime with your family"

"Oh okay thank you Kai, drive safely to school"

"I will"

After the call ended, he went inside his car. It was a brand new Ferrari since he never really drove himself to school so no one would scar or steal it, but he decided to drive Jennie in this car today.

'Lets head out now so i don't have her waiting for me' Kai thought.

*10 minutes later*

Kai arrived at Jennie's mansion once again and sat in his car as he waited for her to come out. After a quick two minutes, Jennie finally stepped out of her doorstep, expecting Kai to come any moment but she was shocked he was already walking for her. Kai saw her and got out of the car and greeted her.

"Good morning" Kai said.

"Morning, how long did you wait for me?" Jennie asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Not too long ago but let's get going now" Kai said as he grabbed Jennie's wrist and opened the car door for her to enter like a gentlemen.

"Oh thank you" Jennie said after she entered the car.

Kai smiled and went to the driver's seat. He checked if Jennie's seatbelt was on then took off like a race car driver.

"Woah, your car is really nice"  Jennie said.

"Thanks, and also i have a question" Kai said while turning the wheel.

"yeah?" Jennie asked.

"Can i call you Jen?" Kai asked.

"Yeah of course, but what am i suppose to call you? Do i make a nickname for you or..." Jennie said.

"I am older than you so-" Kai said until Jennie blurted out.

"Oppa. You want me to call you oppa?" Jennie asked straightforwardly.

Kai almost crashed into the car in front of him since he didn't realize the light had just turned red. Jennie was so close to hitting the deck of the car but luckily her seatbelt saved her.

"Oh my god Are you okay?!"  Kai panicked as he checked Jennie's face.

Jennie stayed silent for a while then replied, "Yeah I'm okay don't worry" .

"I'm so sorry, i was just surprised that you said that"  Kai said with his eyes on the road.

"It's fine and also you didn't answer my question. Do you want me to call you that?" Jennie said changing the subject.

"As long as its good with you then sure" Kai said.

"Alright then" Jennie said as she pulled down the mirror. She took out a lipstick from her backpack and started applying it on her soft lips. Kai turned his head and glanced at her for a quick second since he was still driving.

"Pretty..." Kai said carelessly.

"Hm?" Jennie said.

"Uh- I mean't pretty... color" Kai lied.