Part 39

Jennie's POV

At exactly 5:58, we arrived at the Rose club. I never usually went to clubs so i'm pretty excited today. I stepped out the car and fixed outfit, trying to cover as much skin as i can. As i was fixing it, i felt a pair of hands on my waist, pulling me against the person's body.

"Looking beautiful, princess~" A low husky voice said. I slowly looked up and a smirk appeared on my face. "Likewise, Kim Jongin" I replied, fixing his tie.

He smiled and held my hand. It was so warm and gentle. Unknowingly, i blushed and smiled to myself, making sure he didn't notice. Damn it Kim jongin, you can really make my heart flutter.

We walked pass the gold door and was stunned by its beauty. Disco lights, drinks, and drunk ass people were everywhere. Our hands were locked, trying not to let go as we stiffly walked pass a whole crowd of people.

After all that chaos, we finally went into a VIP room. Everyone was passing drinks, playing out loud, and having fun. I turned my head and found our squad. "Kai, all of them are over there"

He turned his head with me and we both started walking towards them. We found Chanyeol, Rosé, Sehun, lisa, Suho, and Jisoo. All of us waved our hands to each other and started drinking.

(All of their outfits)