Part 6

Kai had a hard time waking up today, he couldn't sleep after what happened in dance class yesterday. He was going against Kim Seojin and he knew it wouldn't be easy since Seojin wants Jennie as much as he wants her. He was about to go crazy thinking about Seojin and Jennie being back together.

'I need to stop thinking and get ready for school already. Lets see what I could wear.'

(Kai's outfit)

(Kai's outfit)

"Son, where are you going with that outfit? Don't you have school today?"

"I do father, it's just we don't have to wear our uniforms today"

"Oh okay son, have fun in school then"

"Also i have to go to a field trip in like 2 weeks so don't be worried if i don't come home. I'll call you if anything happens"

"Alright son, you grew up so much now. Take care on yourself on the field trip"

"Okay dad thanks. Have a great day at work"

"Bye"

Kai closed the door and started heading to school. While the car ride, he took out his phone and scrolled through instagram. All of a sudden, he searched the name Jennie on the search bar and he found her immediately. He clicked on the account and was shocked.

'WHAT?! 300,000 followers?! Even i have 230,000... but i mean i'm not surprised since she is very pretty'

He chuckled and started to look at her posts. All of the posts were all blessed with visuals and beauty. He fell in love with it even after one glance. Kai stopped scrolling and his mouth dropped.

(The caption : "too lazy to do makeup")

'IS THAT HOW SHE LOOKS WITH NO MAKEUP?! Oh my god she's beautiful' Kai thought while covering his mouth.

He liked all of the posts on Jennie's account and couldn't stop smiling at his phone.

*10 minutes later*

"Kai, we have arrived at school"

"Okay thanks hyung"

Kai stepped out of the car and started walking to the field. He saw seven people standing in one spot. He automatically knew it was it was his friends.