Part 32

4 DAYS LATER...

Jennie's POV

I woke up cranky and stubborn. I shouldn't have stayed up yesterday watching a drama...
My legs dragged me out of bed and showered.

If you guys are wondering why i don't have a job... Yes. I am unemployed. However, i'm starting my own fashion line since i'm still young and i don't have any work to do. My father plans to have me take over his company after he retires but... that will probably be in a few years, who knows.

My finger ran through all of the outfits on my bed, which one should i choose for today? This one? Or this? Ugh. Sometimes choosing an outfit is hard, especially a quite picky person like me.

I'll just choose this one...

I posted a picture of outfit on my instagram and it immediately got a lot of likes. I hope people would buy my cloths!

sooyaaa__ and 372,848 others liked your post

jennierubyjane: check out my new products. link in my bio for my store :)

comments:

user_1678: "You're style is amazing 🤩"

jenduekie_: "Date me please 😩🖐"

sooyaaa__: "you better share some of your cloths"

@sooyaaa__ reply "of course boo"

I shut my phone and opened the message app.

(Chichu: Jisoo. Pasta: Rosé. Limario: Lisa. These are their nicknames)

Me: "Wanna hangout you guys?"

Chichu: "I'm in. How about Rosé and lisa?"

Pasta: "I'm in, are we getting food?"

lamario: "Rosé, you always think about food.
And yes, let's hangout."

Me: "Alright, let's go to a... water park ?"

Pasta: "All of a sudden? I'm down though"

Chichu: "Sure"

Limario: "Me too"

Me: "Okay, bring your bikinis and let's meet at xxxxx.

We arrived at the water park and holy shit this place was huge. The last time i came here was like 2 years ago... lord.

"Woah, this place is huge" Rosé said.

"I know right"

"What are y'all waiting for?? LETS GO!" Lisa screamed and jumped in the pool. I laughed and jumped in right after her. All of us were splashing each other like little kids would.

"YAH I HATE WATER IN MY EYES" Jisoo unnie screamed while i was playing water in her face. We all laughed and eventually stopped. There was a hot tub and i suggested to go.

"How are you guys? We haven't hanged out in a while" I said.

"Nothings happening with us but let's talk about you. I know there's a lot going on in your life, are you okay?" Jisoo unnie asked and patted my back.

"Yeah unnie, i know life has been really hard on you. Not to be nosy or rude but, when do you think you can divorce Jay?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. I wish i can right now but apparently, they company is still downhill so i have to wait for a longer time. I really can't stand that ass" I said.

"You still love Kai... right?" Rosé asked, facing me while tilting her head.

"I mean... um, yes. However, we did have some uh things um you know what, never mind." i said.

"Good thing Kai knows the truth" Lisa said with a grin but then it turned into a shock expression.

"Wait what? What do you mean he knows the truth? Did you guys tell him the reason why i broke up with him?? Someone explain right now" I yelled.

"Jennie, chill down! You misheard lisa okay? She said 'it would have been good if Kai knows the truth', right lisa?" Jisoo unnie said as she glared at Lisa.

"Yeah unnie, we didn't tell him. You're stressed, maybe voices are just passing through your head" Lisa said and pinched my cheek.

I sighed and took a few deep breaths. Maybe i am overthinking a lot, my mind has been busy overtime.

"U-um, let's go order some food?" Rosé insisted while pointing to the store.

"Yeah let's go"

Suho's POV

I talked to Kai and discussed our plan one more time. We were planning to tell Jay that we weren't friends anymore and convince him to tell us how he married Jennie. If Jay is doing something guilty, i will have it recorded on my phone secretly. Quite a good plan right? Well, i sure hope it works.

"Jay's here. Thank you hyung for doing this, i owe you one" Kai said.

"Don't talk about it" I said and gave him a smile.

I saw Jay sitting on the bench and i slowly walked up to him.

"Hey hyung, why did you call me?" Jay said.

"Nothing much, i just thought we haven't hanged out in a while haha" I said right away.

"Don't you have other friends to hang out with like your friend group?" He asked.

"Don't even remind me. I stopped being friends with Kai, that asshole" I lied.

"Why?" he asked with no expression.

"He tried hitting on my girlfriend" I lied and rolled my eyes.

"Wow. That's surprising" He chuckled. I glared at him but stopped before he noticed.

"I know right. By the way, before i stopped being friends with him, he told me you're married to Jennie?" I asked curiously even though i knew the answer.

"Yep." He said.

"How though?" I asked, waiting for his reply.

"Well... I ruined her father's stocks and it was great. Honestly this idea wasn't originally mine, it was from Seojin, Jennies ex. Anyways, i ruined her stocks and she had an arranged marriage with me. She had no other choice so i knew she would have broken up with Kai."

"Wow, smart idea. But don't you think it's kind of bad to hold her when she doesn't even love you? I mean i'm just saying" I said.

"I'll make her love me then. Look, i can divorce her anytime and leave her fathers company falling but i figured she wouldn't want that. So... i'm basically trying to persuade her to love me so her father doesn't have consequences" He said laughing.

"You know that messing her company's stocks are illegal right? You can go to jail, i'm just warning you" I said.

"It's not like she or anyone else would find out. DONT tell anyone i said this, okay?" He said.

"Yeah... of course i won't."

(sorry for the late update you guys!! i had a lot of school for the past few days so it might take me a while to update but, here is the chapter. i hope you guys enjoyed it!"