Part 16

Kai's POV

"Class! We are here at Hongdae High school to compete so, we all need to work hard. Whoever wins first place, will have the video uploaded on Youtube. Now, everyone let's get off the bus" The teacher said. I took off my seatbelt and got off the bus with Jennie. I took a glance around the school and it was impressive. The area was very fresh and bright to be in.
"Jen, we have to go get ready for the performance" Jisoo said which caught my attention.
"Sure but don't we have rehearsal?" Jennie asked.
"Yes we do but we still need to dress in order to practice" Jisoo shrugged her shoulders. Jennie looked at me, waiting for my approval.
"Go ahead" I smiled and let go of her hands. I saw her wave goodbye to me and walked towards the girls dressing room with Jisoo. I caught up with Chanyeol and smacked him in the back off the head.
"Yah. Why did you do that?" Chanyeol said in an irritated tone.
"Cause i wanted to" I laughed.
"Aishh you ass. Anyways, how's your relationship with Jennie?" He asked.
"It's amazing, i love her" I blushed thinking about her.
"Oh look at you... falling in love for once. I thought you were gonna die single" He laughed loudly.
"YAH IM GONNA KILL YOU" I said and punched chanyeol in the arm.
"ahahaha i'm jus-" Chanyeol said until someone caught his attention. I turned my head just to see Jay running towards us like the flash. I was confused and dodged it since i didn't want him to hit me. He fell to the floor and got back up right away.
"What was that for?!" I asked being ready to fight. He grabbed my shirt and death glared me.
"Are you really dating Jennie?" He asked as he gripped even harder on my shirt. I chuckled and but my smile disappeared right after. I pushed him away from me and was about to punch him but controlled myself.
"Yes, I am dating her. Im telling you right now, if you do some shit to her, i will fucking destroy  you. Don't forget that I always keep my words" I said and walked away. Chanyeol witnessed the whole thing and just followed me with his eyes wide opened.

Jennie's POV

I was picking a dress for rehearsal and the performance. There were no stylists controlling us so the girls and i could wear whatever we wanted. I wanted to just go with a simple black Chanel set, it fitted me very nicely.

"Girls, how does this look on me?" I asked

"You look stunning" Jisoo unnie said.
"I'm having a gay panic and yes you look amazing haha" Rosé said.
"The dress suits you a lot" Lisa smiled.
I did a little dance showing them how happy i was by their compliments. After twenty minutes in the dressing room, everyone had to go to rehearsal. I walked faster than the girls so i basically lost them. I saw the door leading to the stage room so i went through it. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me, what the fuck? I didn't even know one single kid in here, i'm pretty sure they weren't from my school. My eyes scrolled through the room again and found Kai fixing his suit.

I smiled and ran to him, i still didn't know why everybody stared at me

"Hey babe" I said.
"Oh hey... woah you look stunning" He said while glancing at my body.
"You look good too" I said.
He sat down on an empty seat and his legs were opened. I sat on the edge of it on purpose. He chuckled and pulled me closer by the waist, i blushed a lot.
"Wanna have a night again?" He said in a low voice.
"We'll see" I turned around and kissed him on the lips. I never acted like this, it's so weird. Even when i was dating Seojin before, i never had this feeling before.

Right after the rehearsal, i sat down and tried catching my breath.
"Can i have your number, miss?" Someone asked. My mind was blank and i just stared at him.
"I'm sorry but i have a boyfriend" I said with a fake smile.
"Wow... all girls are the same" He chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"I can't believe you just said that. You're saying all girls are the same just because i rejected you? No wonder you don't have a girlfriend" I angrily got up and walked away. I didn't have time to overthink anymore, i needed to prepare for the performance.

Kai's POV

The performance was happening in two minutes. I breathed in and out to calm myself down. Jennie fixed my tie and her dress before we went on stage.
"Let's have Kim Jongin and Kim Jennie on stage!" Someone said.
I walked towards the stage with Jennie and everyone started clapping their hands.
"WOOOO GO JENNIE AND KAI" Rosé screamed. Jennie noticed it and laughed. The started playing and i stood in my starting position. Jennie was also ready so both of us started to dance the moves. It was smooth and lovely. Let's just say, i never wanted this to end.

———After the performance——-

"CONGRATS JENNIE AND KAI! You won first place" The guy said through the microphone. My jaw dropped and quickly twisted my head at Jennie. She jumped up to me and luckily, my fast reflexes caught her. I hugged her tightly and smiled.
"Congrats babe, we did it" I said.
"Thanks" She smiled. I put her back down on her feet and caressed her hair.
"Do you guys wanna join us for dinner? We might as well celebrate for your win" Suho hyung asked.
"Sure" I said.
"Let's go then" He said.
We finally arrived at the restaurant and i was starving. I pulled out the chair for Jennie, as a gentlemen would.
"What do you guys want to eat?" Chanyeol asked.
"I'll take Set three" Rosé said.
"Oh me too" Jennie and Jisoo both said.
"Count me in Set three too then since i can't choose anything else" Lisa said.
"So the girls will all get Set three, how about the rest of you guys?" Sehun asked.
"I'll take noodles"
"I'll take fried rice"
"I'm taking pasta"
————40 minutes later———-
We had a nice dinner and went back to our hotels. Jennie was showering so i just waited for my turn. My bladder was full and i couldn't hold it in anymore, i bursted through the door and peed.
"Yah. why are you in here?" Jennie said peeking through the shower curtains.
"I'm gonna shower with you" I said as i looked at her and took my shirt off.
"No you're not" She said and sticked her head back. I just smirked and went in the shower without her knowing.
"hey..." I whispered in her ear.
"YAH! You fucking scared me lord" She screamed. I ignored what she said and leaned in for a kiss. She didn't stop it but instead deepened it.

Then.. we another night...