Part 20

(Stream GONE by Rosé blinks!!!)
3 days later...

Jennie's POV

I met with Kai these past few days since i probably will never get the chance to after i marry anyways. Every single time i see him smile at me, it breaks me even more than it did. I shouldn't think about the future anymore, i need to cherish my moments with Kai for now.
I wore my outfit and rushed out the door. Yes, i am meeting up with Kai again.
I stood at the coffee shop, waiting for Kai to arrival. My throat started getting thirsty from waiting too long, why is he late? While walking to the waiter, i got a text from Kai.
Conversation

Kai : hey babe, i'm sorry but i can't make it today. My dad had an emergency meeting and he said i needed to be there so i'm sorry babe. I'll make it up to you another time ❤️

Me : Ohh it's okay then, you should focus on your dad. Don't worry about me, ill be fine. I'm just gonna grab a drink and walk home, so let's meet next time.

Kai : Okay babe. Once again, i'm so sorry. I love you💕

Me: I love you too ❤️

End of conversation

Ha. I sighed, knowing that i will be alone again. I'm not blaming Kai since he has his own goals and dreams to catch so he can probably be busy for a while. The waiter walked up to me with a menu in her hands.
"Hello miss, do you want anything to drink?" She asked nicely.
"Oh sure. I'll take a normal iced coffee" I smiled at her. She just nodded and walked back to where she came from. I scrolled on my phone, being bored since i had no company. I felt someone walked pass me and i quickly turned back due to my reflexes. I saw a guy with a mask on, black hoodie covering his whole face, and a towel. Before i can say anything, the man shoved his towel in my face, covering my nose and mouth. I panicked and started kicking him but he was too strong for me to do anything. Next thing you know i blacked out...

Kai's POV

I wished i didn't have to attend the meeting today but i had no choice. My dad was planning to leave his company to me since he was getting old, so therefore i had to. Even though i was trying to pay attention to the meeting, my mind was still on Jennie. Is she mad at me for ditching the date? Is she okay? My head was getting heavy from thinking so much. I fidgeted with my fingers but stop after it started getting red. I need to contact her after this stupid ass meeting.
"Son, how are you enjoying this meeting?" My dad asked smiling.
"Dad, it's interesting but im still learning so it might take some time to get used to it" I replied.
"It's okay son, as long as you have the passion for it then your gonna do well" He chuckled.
"Thanks dad" I said.

Jennie's POV

I woke up and i felt so dizzy. I couldn't see anything from the blind fold that was covering me eyes. WAS I KIDNAPPED?!

"WHERE AM I?!" I screamed in the holo room. No one replied, i heard echos from my scream. I knew i was alone and i needed to escape but i couldn't. My legs and hands were tied by ropes and i was struggling. Someone kicked open the door which made me flinch.
"Oh...hello miss jennie kim" someone said.
"Who are you?! Why are you doing this?" I yelled.
"You should know why" He said.
"Do you need money?! I'll give you it but just let me go!" I shouted.
"That's not what i want. If you want here to get out of here in one piece, you need to do something in return" He said.
"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?!" I screamed.
"I need you to break up with your boyfriend" He said.
"WHAT?! why should i do that? Who are you under? i know you're not the boss" I argued.
"That doesn't matter, what matters is if you don't break up with him, he won't be safe. You can't be having a boyfriend when your married" He said.
"I DIDN'T EVEN AGREE TO THE MARRIAGE! i'll do it as you please so don't hurt him. Can i leave now?" I asked while crying.
"Fine but if you dare to call the police, i will kill that man of yours" He said loudly.
"Okay...just let me go" I said. He untied me and held both of my hands so i wouldn't cut loose yet. My blind fold was still covering my eyes so i couldn't see who the person was. He pushed me on the floor and closed the door without letting me see his identity. I stood up and took out my phone, i found 11 missed texts  from Kai. I should text him back right now.
Text messages

Me : Hey, i'm so sorry i didn't reply. My phone wasn't near me.
Kai: It's okay babe. Do you want to meet up with me right now?
Me: I'm sorry but i can't right now. Maybe next time okay?
Kai: sure babe. I love you
(left on delivered)

End of text

I left him on delivered, i had to do it. It would be suspicious if i broke up with him without doing any hurtful actions. I called an uber and went back home. Looking out of the window, rain drops starting forming. Wow, the weather sure does know what i'm going through. I cried in my sleeves, leaving it soaking wet. My head felt dizzy and i fell asleep.

(i hope you guys enjoyed this kind of short chapter! Please comment on your opinions and thoughts. 🤠)